Labradorite Medium Tumbled Set
Description: Set of six highly polished, medium Labradorite Tumbled Stones. Labradorite shows a play of colors called labradorescence, or schiller effect. The colors play well over the entire surface. The energy seems to radiate from the surface in the constant play of color energy. NOTE: The photo shows typical stones. We will send a set we guarantee you will like.
Size: Medium, 1/2-3/4 inches. Sold in bags of six. The color play is blue, the stone is a green/blue color. Weighs approximately 58 grams.
Primary Uses: An incredibly effective barrier against misfortune. This shimmering Labradorite is the ultimate protection in the mineral kingdom to protect you from the accidents and misfortunes of today’s world. It will filter out negative energy that can cause you harm. This is one of the most powerful magical protection talismans known.
Read much more about Labradorite in our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia Labradorite entry
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Labradorite is a Barrier Filter crystal. Barrier Crystals are rather rare and powerful. With the inner form of a trapezium, a structure with no right angles, a triclinic crystalline structure gives a crystal strength in all directions allowing it to providing barriers to attack from all directions simultaneously. These Barrier crystals are very effective amulets for defending yourself from the misfortunes of this world.
It can be a dangerous world. Disease, war, famine, heartbreak, accidents, and misfortunes of all kinds can await us. Ships founder, cars crash, the flu spreads. The Barrier crystals are useful when you want to protect yourself from such misadventures. They can aid you in your efforts to prevent mishaps and keep away from harm. The minerals that form in the triclinic, Barrier crystal structure are the true protection crystals.
This Labradorite with its shimmering Labradorescence is similar to the science fiction “shield” that protects starships. It is an energy barrier that will keep you from harm.
- The blue of this Labradorite is the color of the true birthstones of those born as the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19). This is a time when new life is about to burst forth, a time of faith and trust.
- Blue Labradorite is associated with the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.
When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.
- Labradorite brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Labradorite is known in modern usage as the “Stone of Magic” It can awaken your hidden power of divination, clairvoyance telepathy, and prophecy. It is used as a aid to divination. It is worn during divination activities to focus and amplify your natural powers. Wear one as a pendant as you work with crystal balls and other divination aids. You might surprise yourself.
- Labradorite is used to facilitate the accession of the Akashic Record. It is highly recommended for such use.
- Labradorite is a popular and effective crystal that has been used for a variety of purposes. Primarily, however it is known as the Magic Stone because it can enhance your mental abilities such as clairvoyance, and prophecy. Naisha Ahsian in “The Book of Stones’ notes that it is a powerful WInd element stone that actives your Inner Eye and helps you perceive the knowledge that is hidden from you. Melody in “Love is in the Earth” reports that Labradorite is the “temple of the stars” that will allow you to understand your destiny.