Cacoxenite Tumbled Stone (Extra Large)
Description: Cacoxenite Tumbled Stone. Cacoxenite is a darker brown mineral most often found in Amethyst. It brings the energy of the Buffer class of minerals to the Amethyst giving it a softer, balancing energy. The bit of a Brown Ray of Influence brings the Amethyst the color of home, hearth, and nature. It just makes us feel good. Please note that you are buying a single stone. The photo shows typical ones. All are different. You will be pleased… we guarantee it.
Size: Extra large, 1-1 1/2 inches in length. Sold individually.
Primary Uses: Cacoxenite in Amethyst is a calming and grounding stone to use in times of emotional upheaval. It is particularly suited to the creative individuals. You can read more about Cacoxenite in Amethyst in the table below, and you can read a lot more about Amethyst in our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Amethyst.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Cacoxenite is a Seeker Buffer Crystal. Seeker Buffers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of ones life to a more calm and balanced state.
Amethyst with Cacoxenite is particularly helpful in artistic endeavors in which new, original results need to be created using the tools and methods of previous times. Amethyst is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s Stone, the Poet’s Stone, and the Painter’s Stone. Amethyst brings the natural power of creativity to us. It helps us visualize, create, and invent. Amethyst stimulates your creativity. The addition of the Cacoxenite adds the earth tones and balance that is often so critical to success in creative endeavors.
When you need to be inspired, to be able to create in an artistic way, use an amethyst with Cacoxenite crystal to focus and energize your creativity.
- Amethyst is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them. If you were born in this time of the year, try holding or carrying either an Amethyst or an Amethyst with Cacoxenite and see if you don’t seem to be feeling much better about yourself.
- Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February. The Amethyst with Cacoxenite is an excellent birthstone for artists born in February.
- Amethyst is associated with those born under the sign of Pisces (19 Feb – 20 Mar). Cacoxenite is associated with Sagittarius, according to Melody.
- When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use an Amethyst or an Amethyst with Cacoxenite to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- Amethyst is a very popular and effective meditation crystal. Amethyst helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers. Amethyst with Cacoxenite is a meditation stone to be used when you are in a period of significant emotional upheaval.
- Cacoxenite is also found in Melody Stone/Super Seven/Sacred Seven. Some practitioners report it helps you grow spiritually and that it can help brings out the optimist in you. In Love is in the Earth, Melody reports Cacoxenite is a “stone of ascension” that helps to increase your spiritual awareness. She also notes it is a mineral that brings rainbows to one life.
In The New Crystal Bible, Cassandra Eason notes Cacoxenite is an anti-stress crystal bringing a calming, gentle soothing quality to amethyst.