- You cannot add "Rose Quartz Tumbled Set (Small)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Blue Moon Aligned Peridot Tumbled Stones (Small)
Description: This is a beautiful green/olive-colored natural Peridot tumbled stone set. These tumbled stones show the great color of this form of Olivine. The photo is typical of the stone you will receive.
Called “the extreme gem” by the Gemological Institute of America, Peridot is born of fire and brought to light, one of only two gems (Diamond is the other) formed not in the Earth’s crust, but in molten rock of the upper mantle and brought to the surface by the tremendous forces of earthquakes and volcanoes. While these Peridots are born of Earth, other crystals of Peridot have extraterrestrial origins, found in rare pallasite meteorites (only 61 known to date) formed some 4.5 billion years ago, remnants of our solar system’s birth.
Peridot in its basic form, Olivine, was also found in comet dust brought back from the Stardust robotic space probe in 2006, has been discovered on the moon, and detected by instrument on Mars by NASA’s Global Surveyor. Ancients believed, quite accurately, that Peridot was ejected to Earth by a sun’s explosion and carries its healing power.
Size: Small, 1/4 – 1/2 inch. Sold in sets of six.
Primary Uses: Peridot is highly beneficial for attuning to and regulating the cycles of one’s life, such as physical cycles, mental or emotional phases, as well as intellectual progression. It also helps dissipate negative patterns and old vibrations that play over and over, keeping one from realizing they are deserving of success. By working with Peridot one can remove those blockages and move forward quickly, opening the heart and mind more fully to receive from the Universe with grace and gratitude.
Peridot is an extraordinary crystal for healing the emotional body and resolving matters of the heart. It cleanses and heals hurt feelings and “bruised egos,” lessening anger, jealousy, resentment, and spite while teaching one to understand that holding onto people, or the past, is counterproductive to one’s growth. It teaches one to examine the past for the gift of the experiences, admit mistakes, and let go of guilt and blame, forgiving oneself, or others, in order to move forward.Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about Tumbled Stones to learn more.
Out of stock
Peridot is a Dispeller Strengthener Crystal. While it has the normal powers of a Dispeller to rid you of elements in your life that you no longer need, Peridot’s power comes mainly from its Earth Power as a Strengthener, and from its powerful Olive color ray.
Peridot is the Study Stone. Because of its strong Earth power as a Strengthener and its very powerful Olive Ray of Influence, it is the very best stone for any effort aimed at learning. It will significantly enhance your ability to “stay the course” and persevere while you are trying to learn new things.
This is the Student’s Stone that will help you concentrate on your studies, avoid distractions, and continue to grow and develop your abilities and knowledge.
- Peridot is one of the true birthstones of those born in the magical month of awakening, as the greens of spring are giving way to the bright yellows of the approaching summer (May 21–June 20).
- Peridot is the traditional birthstone of people born in the month of August.
- Peridot is used in worship and in ceremonies honoring Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Fortune.
- Peridot is used in healing efforts associated with imbalances in the energy associated with the 4th Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used particularly in efforts to re-balance your mind and body, thoughts and experiences, and dreams and reality. Its energy is powerful in healing damage caused by lost love, and lost relationships.
- Peridot crystals are associated with those born under the sign of Taurus the Bull. (20 Apr – 21 May). Wikipedia tell us that Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a “feminine”, negative sign. It is also considered an earth sign and is one of four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra).
- Peridot like Jade, with its Olive color, provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area. Wood energy is vital to your well-being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community.
- Peridot crystals help focus and enhance our early efforts to seek wisdom, lighting our path to understanding. Peridot with its Olive is the color ray of receptiveness to new meanings and ideas. Olive-colored crystals are excellent to help you in the beginning of a search for knowledge and enlightenment.
- Other practitioners report that Peridot alleviates jealousy resentment and anger. It has been reported to sharpen the mind and open up awareness. It helps you admit mistakes and repair relationships.