Crazy Lace Agate Tumbled Set(Small)
Description This is a beautiful Crazy Lace Agate Tumbled Set. It brings a great mixture of violet and cream tones to a well-cut and polished agate. Crazy Lace Agate is a popular agate that takes a high polish. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Small, 1/4-1/2 inches in length. Sold in bags of six.
Primary Uses: Crazy Lace Agate very dynamic and joyful energy that should be a part of everyone’s life. Joy is a rare commodity in today’s world. We often get so caught up in the mundane daily grind that we forget the true wonder of life. Spirit Quartz brings the joy of life to us in seemingly unbounded quantity. You should have a Spirit Quartz crystal or crystal cluster in areas of your home and office where you spend a significant amount of time.
Crazy Lace Agate is often used as a personal talisman to bring the power of the Moon to one’s life and endeavors. It is extensively used in the devotions of several Goddesses. In Feng Shui applications it brings necessary metal energy to our homes and environments.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- This Crazy Lace Agate is a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, Seekers such as Crazy Lace Agate have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in ones pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this one work best.
Chose these by the vibrancy and interest of their designs. Your mind needs to connect with their color and design for best results.
- Violet is the color of natural birthstones of those born at the time when the year is new, just after the winter solstice (December 21–January 19).
- Violet agates are used in devotions to Minerva the Etruscan Goddess of Wisdom. As other quartz, it is also used by some in devotions to Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother. This beautiful agate is also perfect for devotions to Allat, the Arabian Moon Goddess; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Hanwi, the Moon Spirit of the Lakota Nation, and Hathor, the Egyptian Goddess of the Milky Way and Night Sky.
- When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams.
Use this violet agate to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- This Crazy Lace Agate is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- This violet colored agate has fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- In ancient times, agate was worn to placate the gods, and to give courage. It will sharpen your sight, help the eyes, illuminate your mind, allow you to be more eloquent and give vitality. It keeps the wearer well-balanced and serious. Lace agate strengthens the power of the moon in its wearer, and improves the ego and self-esteem. It gives you a feeling of consolation despite the hardships of life. It has been considered symbolical of the third eye, and the symbol of the spiritual love of good. It helps to banish fear. It is a good general healing stone.
source: The Truth about Crystal Healing – Phyllis Galde quoted in the Llewellyn Encyclopedia.