Green Aventurine Tumbled Set (Large)
Description: Set of six Tumbled African Aventurine Stones. The photo is typical of the sets. These are highly polished and good-sized stones.
Source: Zimbabwe, Africa.
Size: Large, 3/4 – 1 inch.
Primary Uses: Green Aventurine is a potent talisman for being optimistic. It is used in meditation as a transition aid and brings powerful earth energy to our efforts to see the best life has to offer. It is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility, and it is an excellent grounding and centering crystal.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Green Aventurine is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this opaque green Aventurine, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
This Green Aventurine is a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- Green Aventurine s used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- Green Aventurine provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Green Aventurine will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Green Aventurine is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that attuned to the intent of your session.
- Melody in Love is in the Earth tells us that Aventurine is excellent for balancing the female and male energies. That would make it good for creating harmony in the home. She notes it is used in ceremonies to contact Spirit Guides.
Aventurine wands are noted by Kliegel in Crystal Wands to be a relaxing wand that induces sleep.
In Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing Vol 1, Gurudas finds it to be useful for cleansing the emotional and mental body and to help alleviate anxiety and buried fears.
Robert Simmons in the Book of Stones tells us it is a stone of optimism and zest for life helping one move forward with confidence. Naisha Ahsian in the same book notes that Aventurine helps you find hope, optimism, and joy.