Description: Potent, all-natural Rosemary herbs. Get your herbs the way that you want with our easy, environmentally friendly packaging options. Start building a collection or just stock up your current stash. Our Rosemary herbs are perfect for rituals, spell jars, candles, spiritual work, and more.
All of our herbs are processed and packaged at our office to ensure that we are able to provide the highest quality product for you. These are the same herbs used by our own Certified Crystal Masters in various rituals and the ones we use to create our spell candles. You can trust that when you get herbs from Crystal Vaults, you are purchasing authentic, natural, high-quality ingredients.
Size: Your choice of a filled 4 oz jar or 3 times the amount in a recyclable Kraft Paper Bag. Purchasing a jar works well if you don’t currently have storage containers. You can then order refills using the Kraft Paper Bags. The jars are filled to the top and the weight of the final product may vary due to different herb sizes and volumes. The Kraft Paper Bags are sold by weight.
Primary Uses: Rosemary has been praised for its health benefits since ancient times such as improving memory, soothing digestive uses, and relieving muscle aches and pains. However, it was also widely used in spiritual practices throughout the ages for things like warding off nightmares and evil spirits and driving out negativity from a space.
Rosemary is an all-healer and cleanser herb, meaning it can be substituted in any spell, ritual, or meditation in place of another ingredient. It helps to relieve stress and anxiety and can be used to cleanse the aura in much the same way as you would cleanse a room.
Why Choose Us? Crystal Vaults has always brought you the best in metaphysical healing and now that extends to herbs. You can expect to receive fast processing, shipping, and any customer care you need along the way. We take pride in our products and make sure you only receive the best of the best that the herbal world has to offer.
More About Ordering Herbs From Crystal Vaults
Most of our herbs are directly sourced from the growers and farmers who harvest them. After they are harvested and initially sorted, they are stored in FDA-approved non-gas-permeable bags to preserve freshness, aroma, and potency.
Once you place your order, your herbs are dispensed via your chosen method. If you are just starting your herb collection or don’t have a suitable place to store them, we recommend starting with a beautifully labeled jar. The jar is 4 oz, and it will be filled to the top with Rosemary.
If you already have a place to store them or don’t plan on keeping many in stock, we also offer the option of purchasing Rosemary in bulk delivered in a Kraft Paper Bag. The bags have laminated poly liners and metal tabs to keep your herbs both fresh and secure when you are done with the bag, it can be reused or recycled, too.
More About the Uses of Rosemary
Rosemary is a powerful herb that is useful for remembrance, mental clarity, love, and protection. It encourages you to be your true self and to be assertive in one’s actions. It is often used in spiritual cleansing rituals for protection against negativity and evil spirits.
- Bathing with rosemary will enhance your memory and will make you more memorable to those you meet throughout the day.
- It can be used in spells for fidelity and remembrance and also helps to dispel jealousy.
- Rosemary can be used in spells to help retain youth.
- Burn as incense when you are meditating or doing dream work to remember your past lives.
- Place rosemary under your pillow to help you to remember your dreams and to keep away nightmares.
- Rosemary can be carried or worn by the bride and/or groom to symbolize love and loyalty.
- Burn rosemary and juniper together to aid with healing and to fumigate a home where there has been a long illness.
- It can also be burned with sage to fumigate a ritual area or to drive negativity away from any space, object, or person.
- Wear rosemary on those occasions that you want to make a lasting impression.
Recommendations for Storage
Keep your herbs stored in a cool, dark place, preferably in a jar. This can be on a shelf or in a pantry as long as it isn’t exposed to direct heat or sunlight.