Description: Sage Ground. All of our herbs are processed and packaged at our office to ensure that we are able to provide the highest quality product for you. These are the same herbs used by our own Certified Crystal Masters in various rituals and the ones we use to create our spell candles. You can trust that when you get herbs from Crystal Vaults, you are purchasing authentic, natural, high-quality ingredients.
Size: Approximately weighs 0.4 oz
Primary Uses: It is packaged for use in Crystal Spells, altar ceremonies, candle dressing, and making conjure bags and powders.
With the versatility of Sage, it is easy to achieve. You can use it in sachets, rituals, and meditations. You can dry it, carry it, or add it to food to gain its healing effects.
Sage is a wonderful emotional healer. Since it connects to you and is said to help attune the soul, it is really efficient at helping us work through old emotional wounds. It brings a soothing sense of peace to mind and entire emotional body.
Why Choose Us? Crystal Vaults has always brought you the best in metaphysical healing, and now that extends to herbs. You can expect to receive fast processing, shipping, and any customer care you need along the way. We take pride in our products and make sure you only receive the best of the best that the herbal world has to offer.
Out of stock
More About the Uses of Sage
Sage is a versatile herb that is useful for improving memory, helping one grow in wisdom, and calming the heart, the brain, and the ego. It brings a soothing sense of peace to the mind and entire emotional body. It is often used in spiritual cleansing rituals for protection against negativity and evil spirits.
- Use Sage in divinations for seeking insights into Past Lives.
- Sage Tea can be a perfect companion in your meditations for many issues.
- Burning sage leaves is believed to help with making good decisions.
- It is usually a key ingredient in any spell to reverse a hex.
- Rootworkers in the South carry it in a blue bag to aid in discerning wisdom in making decisions.
- Today many pagan believers use sage brooms to sweep away negativity and evil spirits.
- It is possible to use dried garden sage branches in garlands and herbal wreaths to keep evil away from a dwelling.
Recommendations for Storage
Keep your herbs stored in a cool, dark place, preferably in a jar. This can be on a shelf or in a pantry as long as it isn’t exposed to direct heat or sunlight.