Description: Spearmint Powder. All of our herbs are processed and packaged at our office to ensure that we are able to provide the highest quality product for you. These are the same herbs used by our own Certified Crystal Masters in various rituals and the ones we use to create our spell candles. You can trust that when you get herbs from Crystal Vaults, you are purchasing authentic, natural, high-quality ingredients.
Size: Approximately weighs 0.3 oz
Primary Uses: It is packaged for use in Crystal Spells, altar ceremonies, candle dressing, and making conjure bags and powders.
Spearmint is used to purify negative energy, heal, and protect prosperity.
Spearmint is an ideal herb for calming anxiety and releasing stress, especially under extreme pressure. This makes mint a great herb for improving concentration while test taking, studying, or working. It is a great aid in the workplace or at school.
Why Choose Us? Crystal Vaults has always brought you the best in metaphysical healing, and now that extends to herbs. You can expect to receive fast processing, shipping, and any customer care you need along the way. We take pride in our products and make sure you only receive the best of the best that the herbal world has to offer.
More About the Uses of Spearmint
Spearmint is a Venus-ruled herb, which may explain its use in spells for spiritual growth, love, and psychic enhancement. It is an herb that aids in encouraging prophetic dreams, encouraging one to get ready for future events that may require large concentrations of energy.
- For added protection, while you sleep, add some to your pillow or mattress.
- Spearmint can be included in incense, charm bags, and lust sachets.
- To boost mental abilities, smolder on charcoal or carry some with you to inhale.
- Use in ritual baths for strength and vitality.
- Write a wish on paper and wrap it in spearmint leaves; place it in red fabric and sew with red thread; keep it in a safe and secret place; your wish should have come true by the time the aroma fades.
Recommendations for Storage
Keep your herbs stored in a cool, dark place, preferably in a jar. This can be on a shelf or in a pantry as long as it isn’t exposed to direct heat or sunlight.