Amethyst Crystal Chips
Description: This is a useful size bag of small crystals for a myriad of uses. In a convenient package – a heaping tablespoon – roughly an ounce. This is perfect for your stock of “ingredients.” Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Keep a good supply of small crystals on hand. You will be ready for a multitude of opportunities. At the full moon, you can easily make a spell or offering. For a friend in need, you can make a “get well” sachet. The possibilities are endless.
We offer these at the single low price that is wholesale or below for these crystals. Stock up. These small crystals are not all always available. They come and go as supplies change in the world.
Size: Approximately 1 oz. in weight
Primary Uses: Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts. If you paint, draw, sculpt, write, or create in any way, keep a nice amethyst crystal or crystal cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force. Amethyst is also a well known healer that has profound effects in balancing the crown chakra. If you are feeling out of sorts, blocked, and mentally clumsy, try a short session with an amethyst, you will likely find yourself refreshed, alert, and back in control. Also, Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February, and it is the stone of Thursday, “Thor’s Stone”.
Out of stock
- Talismans: Amethyst a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is
the most common Seeker.In lighter shades, the amethyst ray of vision helps us see into our souls and ourselves. The admonishment “know thyself” is profound advice. This light amethyst crystal can be a tremendous help. It can help you see yourself as you actually are, and it helps you understand how others see you.In darker shades, amethyst are particularly helpful in artistic endeavors in which new, original results need to be created using the tools and methods of previous times. Amethyst is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s Stone, the Poet’s Stone, and the Painter’s Stone. Amethyst brings the natural power of creativity to us. It helps us visualize, create, and invent. Amethyst stimulates your creativity.When you need to be inspired, to be able to create in an artistic way, use an amethyst crystal to focus and energize your creativity.
- Color Energy: Amethyst is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them. If you were born in this time of the year, try wearing a bright amethyst and see if you don’t seem to be feeling much better about yourself.
- Natural Birthstone: Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February.
- Zodiac: Amethyst is associated with those born under the sign of PISCES (19 Feb – 20 Mar)
- Healing: When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use an Amethyst to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- Meditation: Amethyst is a very popular and effective meditation crystal. Amethyst helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers.
- Other Info: Amethyst is covered extensively in every crystal book. It has often been used as a balance and tranquility stone. Many practitioners use report success using amethyst to promote and enhance one’s spiritual wisdom. Some report it as very effective in helping restore memories.It was one of the 12 sacred gems on the High Priest Breastplate. In ancient times it was used to make goblets that would prevent drunkenness. It is used in Eastern areas of worship to create a calm environment. Amethyst is a stone of chastity. It is also the stone of Thursday; it is “Thor’s Stone.”