Super Seven Bead Bracelet
Description: Super Seven Bead Bracelet. This bracelet contains a natural crystal of Super Seven. Super Seven is a relatively new material coming from Brazil. It is a mix of very high energy minerals, often used by crystal healers for aligning the body’s energy flow. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: 8 mm beads, 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Primary Uses: Super Seven is also known as Sacred Seven and Melody’s Stone. The stones contain Amethyst, Clear Quartz. Smoky Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Geothite and Lepidocrocite. This stone is powerful stone for healing your mind and and spirit. The stone is noted for both having seven component minerals and for being particularly well suited to aligning and clearing all seven Chakras.
Out of stock
- Super Seven is Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker.
This is an action crystal of strong energy that builds fearlessness, fosters action, and promotes productivity.
- Super Seven brings the color energy of Amethyst. Amethyst is the color of creativity. As the world begins to cycle through a time of renewal once again, creating the means for the rapid growth of the new spring, we too prepare for new creations by allowing a quiet time of reflection and insight.
- The major mineral of Super Seven is Amethyst. It is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them.
- Super Seven t is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- Super Seven is used for aligning all seven chakras, However, we have found it most effective in aligning the crown chakra. When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use Super Seven to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- With its heavy concentration of Amethyst, Super Seven is a very popular and effective meditation crystal. It helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers.
- Super Seven is a new find. There is little known so far. Some practitioners report these powerful stones link all of humanity… and epitomize the universal brotherhood of man, and sisterhood of women! (www.healing-crystals-for-you.com) Because they are, in a large part, amethyst, they certainly have the properties of that mineral in the main. In the Illustrated Book of Healing Crystals Cassandra Eason tells us that Amethyst is the “all-healer” one of the most effective crystals for healing both humans and animals. She notes that it should be placed anywhere at home or work that feels hostile. She notes it will soothe the constant irritations of modern life such as jangling telephones and other electronics.Judy Hall in The Encyclopedia of Crystals that Amethyst encourages selflessness, a sobering effect on overindulgence and can help overcome addictions. She also finds it blocks stress and negative en iron mental energies. Melody in Love is in the Earth that Amethyst is a “stone of spirituality and contentment” and that it bestows stability, strength, and peace. She also tells us it help us as simulate and use new ideas.
Florence Megemont in the Metaphysical Book of Gems and Crystals that Amethyst enhances creativity, strengthens our imagination and intuition and refines our thinking allowing us to bring projects to fruition. It is a talisman of success. In the Book of Stones,
Robert Simmons tells us it is a stone of spiritual protection and purification. He also notes it can help cure overindulgences. Naisha Ahsian in the same book notes that Amethyst has the ability to activate the higher mind to allow for complete comprehension of difficult concepts. She also tells us it facilitates mediation and cure emotional imbalances.