Blue Sapphire Floating Pendant
Description: This is an all-natural, unprocessed Sapphire Floating Pendant. The magnificent and holy Sapphire, in all its celestial hues, is a stone of wisdom and royalty, of prophecy and Divine favor. It is forever associated with sacred things and considered the gem of gems, a jewel steeped in the history and lore of nearly every religion.
It is in an openable silver locket strung on a silver bead chain. It is a remarkable example of the beauty of this amazing mineral. Clean and bright. Inside this pendant are authentic, natural crystals that are hand selected.This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 37 x 32 x 7 mm. Weighs 16 grams.(1.5 x 1.3 x .3 inches. Wt: .6 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Sapphire is a Stone of Wisdom, a royal stone of learning, mental acuity, and psychic activation, a seeker after spiritual truth. Its pure Blue Ray brings order and healing to the mind, lending strength and focus, and an ability to see beneath surface appearances to underlying truths and to utilize that knowledge.
Sapphire frees us from our “inner prisons” and psychic suffering that can cause us to shut down emotionally. It can be an effective aid in treatments for neuroses or even psychosis. Sapphire releases depression and lightens the mood. It brings calm and focus to the mind, and restores balance within the body.
Sapphire is exceptional for calming and focusing the mind, allowing the release of mental tension and unwanted thoughts. It encourages opening the mind to beauty and intuition, bringing lightness and joy as it restores balance within the body.
3 in stock
- Sapphire is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state.Choose these by the vibrancy and interest of their designs. Your mind needs to connect with their color and design for the best results.Sapphire are talismans of trust. Use blue crystals when you need to develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness. The blue rays are excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive behavior patterns. They aid in curbing tempers and helping us become mellower and milder. Their rays are potent, and they can help us to change our lives to become more dependable and cheerful. They are helpful in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
- Blue Sapphire reflects the color energy of the sky, as winter gives way to spring and the sun climbs higher each day. It marks the beginning of life and emotion. Blue crystals bring trust, faith, patience, and respect, lending the focus we need to become more sincere, act more responsibly, and become more trustworthy.Light blue crystals help us accept the life we have, develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness. They’re excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive patterns, aid in curbing tempers and help us become more dependable and cheerful. Light blue crystals also assist in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
- Blue Sapphire stimulates the Throat Chakra, the voice of the body. It is, in essence, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakras to be expressed. If it is blocked, or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras.When the Throat Chakra is in balance and open, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions, bringing our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the Throat Chakra. Darker shades of blue encourage the power of truth, while lighter shades carry the power of flexibility, relaxation, and balance.
- Physical Healing: Blue Sapphire assists in healing all parts of the body and soothes insomnia. Used externally or as an elixir, Sapphire water is considered a good purifier and should be used as the seasons change. Long used as a curative for eye infections and improving eyesight, Blue Sapphire is also used to relieve headaches, fever, nosebleeds, and issues of the ears, including hearing, infection, inner-ear imbalances and vertigo.Spiritual Healing: Sapphire is a stone of spiritual power and astuteness, bringing prosperity and helping to sustain the gifts of life. Blue Sapphire is a Wind element stone activating the higher mind. It opens awareness and communication with the higher planes and stimulates psychic visions, extrasensory perception and one’s inner sense of knowing. It engenders strength of mind and increased learning ability, and may be used for wisdom in negative situations. It also allows one to act as a conduit in channeling received information.Emotional Healing: Sapphire frees us from our “inner prisons” and psychic suffering that can cause us to shut down emotionally. It can be an effective aid in treatments for neuroses or even psychosis. [Megemont, 163] Sapphire releases depression and lightens the mood. It brings calm and focus to the mind, and restores balance within the body.
- Sapphire is a zodiac stone for those born in the heart of spring under the sign of Taurus, from April 20 – May 20. Taurus is depicted as a bull because of its characteristics of being strong but quiet and is ruled by the planet Venus that also rules Libra. Taureans are known for being “down to Earth,” the doers and the realists. They are affectionate, known for their tempers and very stubborn.Sapphire which is blue in color is one of the natural birthstones of those born as the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19 – March 19). This is a time when new life is about to burst forth, a time of faith and trust. Blue crystals bring you patience and respect.
- Blue sapphire brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy.
- The Natural Sapphire Company says, “Sapphires are known as the stones of wisdom and serenity. They release mental tension and dispel depression. They facilitate meditation, calm the mind, and provide the mental clarity required to surmount obstacles.”