Pink Opal Pendant
Description: A beautiful Pink Opal Pendant. Beautiful pink Opal with brown striations. Opal is created when silica gel seeps into rock fractures. Known as a “stone of happy dreams and changes,” Opal brings happiness from the understanding that one has unlimited potential and is inherently perfect, and that change comes with situations and actions that allow one’s aspirations to rise.
This pendant is made with an authentic, natural crystal or stone that is hand selected.This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. This specific pendant was created just for you. It is wrapped with silver colored wire and it comes with an 18-inch silver chain. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size:Size ranges from 1 1/2-2 inches in length.
Primary Uses: Opal is a stone of lore and legend. This opal is a healing stone, long associated with the eyes. It is also a stone extensively used in honoring several Goddesses. It is the traditional birthstone of those born in October. In Feng Shui it can be used to bring Fire elemental energy to a location in your home. Its soothing energy and brilliant colors make this a wonderful personal talisman for transformation efforts. To learn more, check out the tabs below.
Out of stock
- Opal is amorphous. That means it has no crystalline structure. It is composed of silicon dioxide and therefore is a Transformer Crystal. Transformers crystals have the earth power to help us change our lives in some manner. Transformers are an extremely important class of crystals. Efforts to change our situations, our prospects, our health, our relationships, our outlook, and ourselves can all be enhanced by using a Transformer talisman.
Transformation is a key use of crystal energy and power. Many human activities are aimed at transforming ourselves into something more desirable, more employable, happier, or more capable. Many people are searching for a better life, and know that transforming themselves is a necessary first step.
- Opal is the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of October. These opals make excellence birthstone pendants.
- Opal is a traditional healing crystal that is used to strengthen the will to live and enjoy life. It is used to ease the pain of childbirth. It is an augmenting crystal that helps direct the energies of others. Some have used it for clearing the base and sacral chakras. It promotes relaxations and has been used to cure headaches. It has long been associated with the eyes. It was called the Eye Stone by early Lapidaries in the Middle Ages. Placed on the eyes for a few minutes it is reported to ease the tension of eye strain.
- Opals are used to celebrate and honor Cerdea, the Roman Goddess of Doorways and Entry. Put one near your front door to welcome guests. It is also used for honoring Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Cyhiraeth, the Welsh Goddess of Streams and Brooks; Dana, the Celtic River Goddess; Ixchel, the Mayan Goddess of Childbirth; and Persephone, Queen of the Underworld.
- With its fire energy, this Opal is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use these crystals with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory.
- Opal is used in meditations in which you seek to reaffirm your connection with the earth and her spirit. The flow of love from the nurturing planet is facilitated with the use of a boulder opal bright with the colors of the earth and her glory. Mostly this is a soothing, calming, grounding crystal that reconnects you with the elemental joy of the natural world.
- Opal is extensively used in a wide variety of uses. It has a soothing, healing energy. It has been used as a symbol of love in many cultures. It is reported to be a seductive stone and an emotional stabilizer. It is used to contact spirit guides, and some use it to communicate with people of distant stars. It encourages an interest in art and music. Opal was known to the ancient Romans as the Cupid Stone, and served as a symbol of hope and purity.