Chrysoprase Bead Bracelet
Description: A beautiful, bright green Chrysoprase Bead Bracelet. Chrysoprase is a gemstone variety of chalcedony (a crypto crystalline form of silica) that contains small quantities of nickel. Its color is normally apple-green, like this specimen. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 8 mm beads, 2 1/2-3 inches in diameter.
Primary Uses: Chrysoprase is a talisman of growth and development. It is a natural birthstone of those born between May 21 and Jun 20. It is is a primary meditation aid when resolving affairs of the heart.
Out of stock
- Chrysoprase a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
Like their counterparts in the plant kingdom, the green gems and minerals are the “growth crystals.” They are powerful conduits of the earth’s Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature’s constant renewal.
This Chrysoprase with its fresh apple green color is a potent aids in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or new business ventures. This chrysoprase is a symbol of new life in all its manifestations. Use it to encourage growth and development.
- Chrysoprase is one of the true birthstones of people born in mid Spring from 20 April through 20 May.
- With its natural apple green color, Chrysoprase is used in devotions to Vesta, the Roman Goddess of Fire and the Hearth.
- Chrysoprase provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Chrysoprase will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Chrysoprase is used in meditation when the concern is one of the heart. Normally two are used, one in each hand to connect them with the heart.
- Robert Simmons in The Book of Stones reports that Chrysoprase is a stone of the heart, used to resolve issues that are centered there. In the Encyclopedia of Crystals, Judy Hall reports it to be helpful in experiencing the deeper meanings of life. Melody finds it to promote a deeper state of meditation, and to open the heart chakra. And, hopefully this won’t come up, but George Kunz reports in The Curious Lore of Precious Stones, that if a thief puts one in his mouth before being hung, he will escape his execution!