- You cannot add "Sonoran Dendritic Jasper Necklace" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Blue Tiger’s Eye Pendant
Description: Blue Tiger’s Eye Pendant. Blue Tiger’s Eye is a powerful stone for healing Earth energies and for increasing self-understanding. It is grounding during chaotic situations and brings issues into perspective. It wards off nightmares, protects one from malice and jealousy, and provides deeper insights and awareness so one may see beyond the obvious.This crystal contains beautiful shades of blue and gold. This pendant is made with an authentic, natural crystal or stone that is hand selected.This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. This specific pendant was created just for you. It comes with a black satin cord. The photo shows the exact item you will receive.
Size: 40 x 10 x 10 mm. Weighs 6 grams.(1.6 x .4 x .4 inches. Wt: .2 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Blue Tiger’s Eye is primarily used as a personal talisman to attract wealth and property. It does increase devotion and aids in smoothing differences between life partners. It has strong energy to build leadership and authority.
Out of stock
- Blue Tiger’s Eye quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker Transformer.
This Blue Tiger’s Eye brings us a deeper and more pronounced sense of devotion and commitment, providing us with a mature enthusiasm and the ability to share a lifelong commitment of care and love.
It will provide you with the power to lead projects, organizations, and efforts to success. Most important, darker shades of blue and gold are the ultimate power crystals. They exude authority, control, leadership, success, and influence.
Not to be overlooked, this is also a powerful talisman for achieving great satisfaction in your life.
- With its blue color, this Blue Tiger’s Eye is one of the natural birthstones of those born while the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19).
- Blue Tiger’s Eye is used in devotions to Sekhmet, the Egyptian Goddess of War.
- Blue Tiger’s Eye is associated with the area between the Second (Sacral) and Third (Solar Plexus) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s true inner path.
Use Blue Tiger Eye to focus the Universal Life Force on resolving issues at the core of your being – such as dealing with either rejecting what you know to be your inner path, or causing pain to others.
- Blue Tiger’s Eye brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Other practitioners report that Tiger’s Eye is a good talisman for attracting wealth and property. It is also is reported to aid in decision making by improving your inner vision and aiding in determining what is really important in a decision.
In “Love is in the Earth” Melody reports Blue Tiger’s Eye is used to explore the duality of one’s nature and reducing aimlessness.
In The New Crystal Bible, Cassandra Eason tells us Blue Tiger’s Eye helps overcome fear of failure during competitions or performances.