Marra Mamba Tiger’s Eye Rough Slab
Description: Beautiful and natural Marra Mamba Tiger’s Eye Slab. Marra Mamba is considered the Rolls Royce of all tiger eye by many collectors and lapidarists. In the Hamersley Ranges of the Pilbara region in Australia there are a few small areas where Australian tiger-eye has been found. The best known area is near Mount Brockman. A ridge of hills a few miles long, has produced good quality golden colored material from a number of small deposits. ONLY TWO of these deposits have ever produced the “true” marra mamba a very rare type with reds, blues, yellow gold and greens! This has been mined out for nearly twenty years now. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Size ranges from 2 1/2-3 inches in length. Weight is approximately 60 grams.
Primary Uses: Tiger Eye is primarily used as a personal talisman to attract wealth and property. It does increase devotion and aids in smoothing differences between life partners. It has strong energy to build leadership and authority. If you are seeking answers to your direction in life, use this pendulum.
Read more about the power and energy of Tiger Eye in the table below.
Out of stock
- Tiger Eye quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker Transformer.
This golden Tiger Eye cabochons bring us a deeper and more pronounced sense of devotion and commitment, providing us with a mature enthusiasm and the ability to share a lifelong commitment of care and love.
It will provide you with the power to lead projects, organizations, and efforts to success. Most important, darker shades of gold are the ultimate power crystals. They exude authority, control, leadership, success, and influence.
Not to be overlooked, this is also a powerful talisman for achieving great satisfaction in your life.
- With its dark golden color, Tiger Eye is one of the natural birthstone of people born in the magical month of midsummer (July 22–August 21).
- Tiger Eye is used in devotions to Sekhmet, the Egyptian Goddess of War.
- Tiger Eye is associated with the area between the Second (Sacral) and Third (Solar Plexus) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s true inner path.
Use Tiger Eye to focus the Universal Life Force on resolving issues at the core of your being – such as dealing with either rejecting what you know to be your inner path, or causing pain to others.
- Tiger Eye has Fire Energy. Fire energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- Other practitioners report that Tiger Eye is a good talisman for attracting wealth and property. It is also is reported to aid in decision making by improving your inner vision and aiding in determining what is really important in a decision.
In “Love is in the Earth” Melody reports Tiger Eye is used to explore the duality of one’s nature and reducing aimlessness.
In “The New Crystal Bible”, Cassandra Eason tells us Tiger Eye helps overcome fear of failure during competitions or performances.