Description: Unique Selenite Necklace. Beautifully shaped with a white color that just simply reminds you of snow. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. Comes with an adjustable black cord that is approximately 12 1/2 inches in length.
The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: Size is about 2 inches in length.
Primary Uses: Selenite is a high energy crystal. This cluster brings the protective element of the universal life force to you in a powerful way. This is a “home stone” formation. Put it in a central place in your house to both guard it physically, and to bring spiritual protection to the home.
Out of stock
- Selenite is a form of Gypsum. It is a Guardian Solidifier Crystal. Guardian crystals are used in the physical world to protect your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. They are very useful in protecting houses and homes, property, and valuables.
If you have prized possessions you want to guard and protect, use a Guardian crystal. They are also useful for travelers and adventures to take with them on their travels as insurance against harm. They are useful for emergency workers, soldiers, sailors, and airmen in the performance of their dangerous duties.
In the spiritual world, the Guardian crystals have several special uses. They first serve to guard your beliefs against doubt. Everyone at some point begins to doubt some of his or her most cherished beliefs. That doubt can grow and affect our lives. A Guardian crystal can help you keep true to your ideals and beliefs. The Guardian crystals can also protect your spirits. If you anticipate a trying and difficult, even stressful future, a Guardian can be very effecting in aiding your efforts to maintain your disposition, sense of humor, and respect for others.
This selenite with its dark orange color will deepen the sense of belonging and home. Use this crystal formation as a “home stone” by placing it centrally in your house to ensure the hospitality of home and hearth. To keep a family happy together, a team working well, or a congregation united, this crystal formation is perfect. The energy it emits is quite amazing.
- This selenite is the color of the true birthstones of those born at the end of summer (August 22–September 22). The passion of the red ray has an almost multiplicative effect in the orange ray as it combines with the happy elements of gold.
- This selenite, as you might imagine is used in honoring Selene, the Greek Goddess of the Moon.
- This orange Selenite, with is associated with the Second Chakra, the Sacral Chakra.The Sacral Chakra is located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body. When it is out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as confusion, over dependency on others, repression of feelings, inability to feel joy, fear of sensuality or sex, and frustration and bitterness.
- This selenite has fire energy. Like red and scarlet gemstones, it is to be used sparingly. Avoid using it in the East or Southeast areas of your home or room. Use it aa an accent and as an accessory in rooms where high energy is needed. The south area of a room or home is the best place for this selenite.
- This selenite is not a practical meditation stone. It has high energy and tends to excite you rather than calm you.
- The Book of Stones reports that Selenite is a powerful aid to the upper Chakras, an effective clearing agent of the auric field, and perfect for building energy grids in your home. Dorothy Roeder in Crystal CoCreators relates that Selenite has very high energy and helps you find your place in the flow of life.