Carnelian Point Pendant
DESCRIPTION: Carnelian Point Pendant. This crystal is pure carnelian, undyed, and full of energy. Carnelian is orange Chalcedony, a cryptocrystalline quartz. It is an ancient stone with a rich history of use in many cultures. This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. A chain is not included, pendant only. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
SIZE: Size ranges from 3/4-1 inch in length. Weight is approximately 4 grams.
USES: Like the unexpected fire of a sunset, or the first flash of autumn brilliance, Carnelian captivates. Its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, stimulating, and empowering. Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership, and courage, Carnelians have protected and inspired throughout history. Carnelian is traditionally worn to enhance passion, love, and desire.
Carnelian is said to attract prosperity, new resources, and good luck. It is a talisman for success in any money-making venture. In the workplace, it is a crystal of ambition, drive, and determination. Carnelian is a stabilizing crystal, perfect for anchoring in the present. Its high energy helps restore lost vitality and motivation and stimulates creativity for new pursuits. It improves concentration and removes extraneous thoughts in daydreamers, and during meditation. This stone also protects against envy, rage, and resentment – yours, or from others, and encourages a love of life.
Out of stock
- Carnelian is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. As a talisman, Carnelian an ancient talisman of luck. It drives away evil, will move a man to love and brings women hope and comfort in pain. The wearing of Carnelian is recommended by the Lapidario of Alfonso X published in 1881 for those who have a weak voice or are timid in speech. A famous imam, Jafar taught that this stone would bring satisfaction to the desires of any who wore it.
In modern times, Carnelian is a talisman of happiness, joy, and family togetherness. It celebrates physical pleasures.
- With its orange color, this stone the color of the true birthstones of those born at the end of summer (August 22–September 22). The passion of the red ray has an almost multiplicative effect in the orange ray as it combines with the happy elements of gold.
- Carnelian is the ancient stone associated with Virgo.
“Success will bless whate’er you do,
Through Virgo’s sign, if only you,
Place on your hand her own gem true, Carnelian.”
- The Egyptians used Carnelian to symbolize the love of Isis. Medallions of Carnelian were made for the deceased to assure her support in the afterlife. Carnelian is also perfect for devotions to Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess.
- Ancient medical texts discuss using carnelians to check the flow of blood. The Europeans found it to be a protection from the Devil. It cures envy.
Carnelian is associated with the Second Chakra, the Sacral Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body.
- Carnelian has Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- Carnelian in the ancient text is noted to derive its powers from the Sun and from Venus. Also called Odem, in ancient Egypt hieroglyphic texts from The Book of the Dead were engraved on amulets of carnelian. Modern writers find that Carnelian has the power to build confidence and increase our zest for life. It builds courage and strength of purpose. If you seek the power of Isis, and the power of the Sun to build your self confidence and find ways to achieve your potential, wear a carnelian.