Ruby in Fuchsite Heart Pendant
Description: Beautiful Ruby in Fuchsite Heart Pendant. The green rock is the Fuchsite, and the red is red Corundum. When transparent, red Corundum is the beautiful fiery red gem known as Ruby, but when it is opaque it still has the wonderful energy of the ruby, but is much more affordable. These stones contain real ruby which is opaque, still in the Fuchsite in which it formed naturally. This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. A chain is not included, pendant only. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: Size of stone is about 20 mm in length. Weight is approximately 4 grams.
Primary Uses: Ruby is to be carried or worn to provide a focus for Universal Life Force to enter your spirit. It will aid you in finding new paths in life and giving you the energy you need to walk those paths. It is a traditional birthstone and a popular gem. Read more about Ruby in the table below, or for extensive information look on our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Ruby.
16 in stock
- Ruby is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers
are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or
in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When
they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, they
form crystals that are excellent for seeking new capabilities that will
transform some part of our life.
Dark Scarlet Ruby crystals are primarily used for their Seeker power. They should be carried on your person or worn to help you focus the Universal Life Force on specific efforts to find new paths in life.
- With its dark scarlet color, Ruby is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Autumn, from 23 Sep to 21 October.
- Ruby is the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of July.
- Red Ruby is used in devotions and in seeking aid from Befana, the Italian Goddess of Twelfth Night, and Sekhmet Egyptian Goddess of War
- The Ruby is associated with the area between the First (Base) and Second (Sacral) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s basic instincts. Use this to focus the Universal Life Force on finding the strength to deal with the complexities of the modern world and bring balance to your life.
- Ruby is associated with CAPRICORN (21 Dec – 21 Jan). Wikipedia tells us “Capricorn is the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Capricornus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Capricorn is considered a ‘feminine’, negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four cardinal signs. Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. Being the tenth sign of the zodiac, Capricorn has been associated with the astrological tenth house.”
- With its fire energy, ruby is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use scarlet and red with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use red and scarlet crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from red crystals. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas.
Avoid using red or scarlet crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Historically, Ruby has had extensive uses. Being a very hard stone, and offering extreme beauty in its transparent forms, Ruby is one of the world’s favorite gemstones.
Melody reports in Love is in the Earth that Ruby is the “stone of nobility”. She also notes it was used for providing stability in one’s finances. . George Kunz in The Curious Lore of Precious Stones relates that an owner of a ruby will live in peace secure in his possessions.
In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons notes that the ruby “is a powerful tool to bring additional life force and vitality into one’s being.”