Peridot Floating Pendant
Description:This is great quality Peridot Floating Pendant. Called “the extreme gem” by the Gemological Institute of America, Peridot is born of fire and brought to light, one of only two gems (Diamond is the other) formed not in the Earth’s crust, but in molten rock of the upper mantle and brought to the surface by the tremendous forces of earthquakes and volcanoes.
It is a crystal of warmth and well-being, mentally stimulating and physically regenerating. It carries the gift of inner radiance, sharpening the mind and opening it to new levels of awareness and growth, helping one to recognize and realize one’s destiny and spiritual purpose. It is in an openable silver locket strung on a silver bead chain. It is a remarkable example of the beauty of this amazing mineral. Clean and bright.
Inside this pendant are authentic, natural crystals that are hand selected.This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 37 x 32 x 7 mm. Weighs 20 grams.(1.5 x 1.3 x .3 inches. Wt: .7 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Peridot is the “Study Stone” used as a personal talisman in efforts to concentrate on learning new skills and acquiring new knowledge.
It is also a healing stone used in rebalancing the energy of the Heart Chakra. It is a birthstone and is used in both Goddess worship and in Feng Shui. It is a very useful and powerful crystal. Read more in the tabs below.
Out of stock
- Talismans or Amulet
- Color Energy
- Natural Birthstone
- Feng Shui
Peridot is a Dispeller Strengthener Crystal. While it has the normal powers of a Dispeller to rid you of elements in your life that you no longer need, Peridot’s power comes mainly from its Earth Power as a Strengthener, and from its powerful Olive color ray.
Peridot is the Study Stone. Because of its strong Earth power as a Strengthener and its very powerful Olive Ray of Influence, it is the very best stone for any effort aimed at learning. It will significantly enhance your ability to “stay the course” and persevere while you are trying to learn new things.
This is the Student’s Stone that will help you concentrate on your studies, avoid distractions, and continue to grow and develop your abilities and knowledge.
- Peridot is one of the true birthstones of those born in the magical month of awakening, as the greens of spring are giving way to the bright yellows of the approaching summer (May 21–June 20).
- Peridot is the traditional birthstone of people born in the month of August.
- Peridot is used in worship and in ceremonies honoring Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Fortune.
- Peridot is used in healing efforts associated with imbalances in the energy associated with the 4th Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used particularly in efforts to re balance your mind and body, thoughts and experiences,and dreams and reality. Its energy is powerful in healing damage caused by lost love, and lost relationships.
- Peridot crystals are associated with those born under the sign of Taurus the Bull. (20 Apr – 21 May). Wikipedia tell us that Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a “feminine”, negative sign. It is also considered an earth sign and is one of four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra).
- Peridot like Jade, with its Olive color provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area. Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community.
- Peridot crystals help focus and enhance our early efforts to seek wisdom, lighting our path to understanding. Peridot with its Olive is the color ray of receptiveness to new meanings and ideas. Olive colored crystals are excellent to help you in the beginning of a search for knowledge and enlightenment.
- Other practitioners report that Peridot alleviate jealousy resentment and anger. It has been reported to sharpen the mind and open up awareness. It helps you admit mistakes and repair relationships.