Turritella Agate Vortex Pendant
Description: Turritella Agate Vortex Pendant. Turritella agate is a concretion of fossilized seashells. Combined with the natural protective properties of agate, the fossilization found in Turritella agate will help you connect with ancient wisdom and deep protective energies found within the earth. This pendant is made with an authentic, natural crystal or stone that is hand selected.This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. This specific pendant was created just for you. It is wrapped with silver colored wire and it comes with a black satin cord. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: Size ranges from 3/4-1 inch in length.
Primary Uses: Turritella Agate is a stone of personal connection with one’s past – ancestry, homeland, and the country from which those ancestors came. As a record keeper crystal, it may be used to gain access to the wisdom of past worlds and past life recall. Read more about Turitella Agate meaning and uses here.
Out of stock
- Turritella Agates are Seeker Transfomer crystals. Seekers contain the crystal energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind to find the way to new horizons and new capabilities. They’re pointers, directors, and compasses; the fresh start crystals. These are talismans of the scientist, the adventurer, the hunter, wanderer, and explorer. They’re also crystals of the student and the researcher.
- Deep brown Turritella Agate brings connection with the natural world. It is the color influence of home, hearth, and nature. It helps you relax, reconnect, and regain your composure. It is a grounding stone.
- Agates honor Aurora, Roman Goddess of the Dawn and Mother of the Winds.
Agates honor Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility and the Greek Goddess of Women.
Agates honor Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother Goddess.
Agates honor Cerridwen, the Welsh Goddess of Inspiration and Knowledge.
Agates honor Nyx, the Greek Goddess of the Night.
- Turritella Agate stimulates the Base Charkra. The Base, or Root Chakra, is located at the base of the spine, and controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body. When physically out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as lethargy, low levels of activity, low enthusiasm, and a need for constant stimulation. When its spiritual energies are out of balance, you will feel flighty, disconnected from reality, and distant. When the Base Chakra is in balance, the physical body regains its strength and stamina, and the spiritual energy is rekindled in the form of security and sense of one’s own power. It often leads to independence and spontaneous leadership.
- Brown Turritella Agate utilizes Wood energy, the energy of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. It enhances vitality, brings abundance, and keeps us growing physically. Use brown crystals to enhance any space used for eating, in the room of a small child, or in a place of your home where you are beginning a new project. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area, and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
- Agate raises awareness and links into the collective consciousness of the oneness of life. It encourages quiet contemplation of one’s life experiences that lead to spiritual growth and inner stability.