Polished Emerald in Matrix Freeform
Description: This is a polished Emerald Freeform from Sandawana, Zimbabwe. Emerald is the name for the mineral Beryl when it is green. Emeralds are both opaque like this stone and transparent like the gem variety. The energy of the green beryl is strong. These stones are untreated.
Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit. A stone of inspiration and infinite patience, it embodies unity, compassion, and unconditional love. The photo shows the exact item you will receive.
Source: Sandawana, Zimbabwe
Size: 130 x 70 x 40 mm. Weighs 428 grams.(5.1 x 2.8 x 1.6 inches. Wt: 15.1 ounces.)
Primary Uses: To seek and find love… this is the stone to carry on your quest. Emerald is a Seeker of Love and a Revealer of Truth, inspiring an ongoing search for meaning, justice, compassion, and harmony. It is a stone of great vision and intuition, associated with the eyes and sight, long believed to foretell future events and reveal one’s truths. It is a stone of wisdom, enhancing memory and increasing mental clarity. It combines intelligence with discernment and brings to the conscious mind what is unconsciously known. Emerald also increases focus and intent, activating psychic abilities and opening clairvoyance. Traditionally it was used as a protection against enchantment and spells.
Only 1 left in stock
- Emerald is a Seeker Energizer Crystal.
Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life Force that help us have the energy and determination to success in seeking new changes in our lives. In particular, Emerald is a seeker of love, and an enhancer of domestic bliss and contentment.It can also aid you in efforts to become more flexible,
stronger, and to eat right. It is also used as a safety talisman, a talisman
of profit, and as a personal talisman in long-term efforts to have financial
security in old age.
- Emerald is a natural birthstone of people born in mid Spring from 20 April through 20 May.
- Emerald is used in devotions to Annapurna, the Hindu Goddess of Food; Astarte , the Phoenician Goddess of Fertility, Love and War; Banbha, Eriu, and Fodla, the three Celtic Goddesses of Sovereignty.
- Emerald with its Green Color Ray of Influence is associated with
the Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used in emotional healing
when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware
of the needs of his or her heart, and in efforts to improve one’s ability
to express love.Emerald restores confidence, particularly in young people.
- Emerald is the traditional stone of those born under the sign of Cancer. Cancerians are gifted with strong imaginations. They can be great musicians, artists, writers, and even composers. In some cases they are psychics. Cancerians have an affinity for for mysterious situations.For those born under the sign of Cancer, the traditional zodiac stone is an Emerald. Emerald is a beautiful and rich green gemstone. Green is the color of healing and hope. It encourages spiritual growth, faith, communication, serenity, and beauty. If you are a Cancer, and you are in doubt or facing a tough situation have your emerald stone close by.
- Emerald provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this mineral in the East area of a room or home if
you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.Emerald will enhance energy flow aiding your
efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Emerald was the symbol of eternal life in Ancient Egypt. Wear or carry and emerald near your heart for attracting a lover, says Cassandra Eason in The New Crystal Bible. It is a stone of infinite patience says Judy Hall in The Crystal Bible. She notes it ensures spiritual equilibrium, and that it imparts mental clarity. In Love Is In The Earth, Melody tells us that Emerald is known as “the stone of successful love” and provides for domestic bliss. She also finds it helpful for removing negativity from life.