Pink Cobaltoan Calcite Cluster
Description: Remarkable Pink Cobaltoan Calcite Cluster. This cluster contains an all-natural, deep rose-red to pink color. It is very attractive and unique. In addition to the properties of Calcite, these crystals are said to be crystals of joy. May contain green spots of Malachite. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Congo, Africa
Size: 90 x 55 x 30 mm. Weighs 134 grams.(3.5 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches. Wt: 4.7 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Healing the heart after arguments that are upsetting to your emotional well-being. This is a heart soothing stone.
Only 1 left in stock
Cobalt Calcite is a Seeker Builder Crystal. Seeker Builder crystals are used to focus your efforts to achieve a highly desirable goal. Finding your true love, getting your perfect home, or having a financially secure retirement are all dreams that take a great deal of focus and energy to accomplish. Cobalt Calcite is a perfect aid for such efforts.
Cobalt Calcite crystals are primarily used for their Buffer power by augmenting your personal strength, physical energy, and vitality to deal with the demands of the busy world. They give your heart a place of repose and calm, and the strength to keep it.
- With its pink color, Cobalt Calcite is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Autumn, from 22 October through 20 November.
- Cobalt Calcite has Metal elemental energy. Metal energy is the energy of intelligence, contraction, healing, and creativity. It is the energy of togetherness and crystallization – of ideas, of concepts, and of groups. It is some times hard, sharp, and often destructive, yet an essential element in all lives. In Calcite, its metal energy is tempered and more focused on power for avoiding being a victim of others.The metal element brings the power of concentration and determination to our lives and our dwellings. Use Cobalt Calcite in the west area of your home or room to bring the Metal energy of concentration to your efforts.
- This Cobalt Calcite, with its Red/Pink Color Ray of Influence is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. It is used in healing efforts aimed a assuring a balance in the Base Chakra assuring good health and mobility.Some practitioners also use this as a Heart Stone, to deal with trauma to that Chakra.
- Cobalt Calcite is a meditation stones used when you need to restore balance in your life, when it is out of balance from an excess of conflict within the family unit. Cobalt Calcite brings repose. For many, just holding one for a few minutes brings great relief.
- Cobalt Calcite has been called the “Reiki Stone.” Judy Hall in the Crystal Bible notes it is a “heart stone” that can cure fear, increases feeling of self worth, and is helpful in soothing the soul after trauma. Robert Simmons in the “Book of Stones” finds Cobalt Calcite to be a stone of empathy, useful in dispelling arguments particularly between parents and children. This stone allows your heart and mind to see the viewpoint of another. This is an excellent stone for the maintenance of the health of your emotional body.