Description: This is a well formed Barite Cluster. Barite is use for meditation, bringing calm to your inner state and link you to your highest self. It helps us recognize what we must let go and change. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Durango, Mexico
Size: 55 x 45 x 22 mm. Weighs 18 grams.(2.2 x 1.8 x .9 inches. Wt: .6 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Barite crystals are excellent tools for grounding and harnessing earth energy. It can clear blockages in the upper chakras allowing it to heighten your intuitive visionary abilities.
Only 1 left in stock
- Barite is a Guardian Solidifier crystal structure. Guardians do not reveal their inner strength. These stones rarely, if ever, form transparent crystals. Rather, they hide their strength behind an opaque mask, obscuring the power they possess.In the physical world, Barite is an excellent aid in protecting your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. They are very useful in protecting houses and homes, property, and valuables.Brown Barite is an excellent aid in a wide variety of efforts. When you want to regain your composure, relax in your life, reconnect with the natural world, or just find the time to be yourself a while, brown talismans, like the turquoise ones, are excellent aids. Modern life seems to disconnect us from the earth; we get caught up in the hustle and bustle. We forget to be human, and we ignore our true nature.
- Barite is used in devotions and appeals to Isis, the Egyptian Goddess of Life.
- Barite provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there. Barite will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Some practitioners use Barite in meditation. Hold one in each hand to become solidly grounded before a meditation effort.
- Other practitioners report that Barite is excellent for placing in the middle of a medicine wheel, to bring together the powers of Mother Earth and Father Sky. It is also considered by many to be a “lucky stone” probably because it is gypsum, and gypsum has a long history of use in many cultures as a lucky stone.