Description: Natural Red/Orange crystals of Vanadinite. This crystal is undamaged and well-formed. Vanadinite stimulates mental activity and promotes creativity. It will aid you in pursuing your goals and increases productivity. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 27 x 21 x 18 mm. Weighs 13 grams.(1.1 x .8 x .7 inches. Wt: .5 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Vanadinite is primarily used as a talisman to aid you in efforts to rid yourself of bad habits and in efforts to overcome minor mental and physical ailments. It is also a powerful talisman when you want help to “stay the course” in an effort to make your life better. It strengthens resolve – whether for dieting, exercising, or just keeping a hot temper under control. It is associated with healing of the area between the first and second Chakras and is useful in Feng Shui efforts to increase energy flow.
Out of stock
- Vanadinite is a Seeker Buffer Crystal. Seeker Buffer crystals are used when one seeks to re center themselves and to find a place of repose, and a place of balance. When your life is out of sorts, and demands are coming in from all directions, you can be pushed far away from where you want to be. Use a Seeker Buffer crystal to insulate yourself from external demands, temper shocks, and add some emotional padding to your daily life. These crystals will help you find the middle road of balance in your life leading to a much happier existence in this busy world.Dark Red Vanadinite crystals are primarily used for their Buffer power by augmenting your personal strength, physical energy, and vitality to deal with the demands of the busy world. They give you a place of repose and calm, and the strength to keep it.
- With its dark red color, Vanadinite is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Autumn, from 22 October through 20 November.
- Red Vanadinite can be used in communications, and devotions to the Greek Goddess of Home, Goddess Hestia.
- The Red Vanadinite is associated with the area between the First (Base) and Second (Sacral) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s basic instincts. Use this to focus the Universal Life Force on finding the strength to deal with the complexities of the modern world and bring balance to your life.
- Red Vanadinite is sometimes associated with Aries. Wikipedia tells us that Aries, the ram, is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Aries. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Aries is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered a fire sign, and is one of four cardinal signs. Aries is ruled by the planet Mars. Being the first sign in the zodiac, Aries is associated with the astrological 1st house. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Aries individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Aries roughly from March 21 to April 19, by definition beginning at vernal equinox. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly from April 19 to May 19.
- With its fire energy, red Vanadinite is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use scarlet and red with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use red and scarlet crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from red crystals. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas. Avoid using red or scarlet crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Other practitioners report that Vanadinite can provide deep peace, help with centering, and treat exhaustion.