- You cannot add "Apatite Massage Wand Round" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Description: This is a rare Sulfur Crystal. This is natural sulfur that is formed during the processing of Quartz crystals. It is used on Altars as “eternal flames” Safe and practical, these are great on any altar. Use when you cannot monitor a candle or flame. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 120 x 103 x 60 mm. Weighs 536 grams.(4.7 x 4.1 x 2.4 inches. Wt: 18.9 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Sulfur is an Enhancer Purifier crystal that is most often used to clear negative energy from a light body or from an area of a home or dwelling. It is a purifying crystal and one that is associated with the Solar Plexus, the energy center. Keep a yellow sulfur crystal near the center of your main living area, to absorb negativity, and to allow for a nurturing center. These flames are used on altars.
Only 1 left in stock
- Sulfur is a Enhancer Purifer Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help you focus your efforts to enhance your life.Bright Yellow Sulfur crystals give you the power to solidify new interests and new relationships. They help you to see things in new ways and can be an effective aid in your effort to move towards enlightenment. They add clarity to your life. They help you wake things up and add zest, optimism, and meaning to your life and relationships.
- Yellow sulfur is one of the natural birthstones of those born in the beginning of summer (June 21–July 21). It is the color of midday, midyear, and the beginnings of midlife. Yellow is a color of journeys beginning well, full of promise and sunny optimism.
- This sulfur, with its yellow Color Ray of Influence, is associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Solar Plexus is the energy distribution center, the first of the chakras of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel. It controls the immune system and digestive systems. When in balance physically you have strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients you ingest.
- Sulfur has subdued fire energy, but is generally used in the center of a home or room to bring cheerfulness, light, and energy to the entire space. Yellow is the color of the middle of the year, the middle of space, the sun, and light energy. Use yellow crystals of Sulfur in the center of a space to energize and vitalize it.
- In Crystal CoCreators, Dorothy Roeder reports that Sulfur is a cleansing agent that draws out negativity. She notes that it also activates willpower, and improves mental balance and eases burning sensations and stomach problems. In The Crystal Bible, Judy Hall also reports that Sulfur clears away negative energy. She also notes that it helps revive the body after hard exercise drawing away aches and pains.