- You cannot add "Violet Flame Shangaan Smoky Amethyst DT Crystal" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Uruguay Amethyst Cluster
Description This is a beautiful Uruguay Amethyst Cluster. We have found the energy from these is a truly unique blend of magic and mystery. You are going to find this hard to put down. It is as close to a mesmerizing experience as you can experience from a crystal. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 123 x 78 x 47 mm. Weighs 388 grams.(4.8 x 3.1 x 1.9 inches. Wt: 13.7 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts. If you paint, draw, sculpt, write, or create in any way, keep a nice Amethyst crystal or crystal cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force. Amethyst is also a well known healer that has profound effects in balancing the crown chakra. If you are feeling out of sorts, blocked, and mentally clumsy, try a short session with an Amethyst, you will likely find yourself refreshed, alert, and back in control. This crystal is absolutely perfect for just recovering from a hard day. If you want your mind back, and some peace and a chance to really be creative, keep this nearby.
Out of stock
- Amethyst a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker.Crystals that are lavender, the lighter shade of violet, contain the rays that aid us in the wisdom of self that violet provides, but they are more focused on our feelings and understanding our hidden yearnings.These are the crystals of the free, unfettered intellect and the unfettered heart. Use these beautiful crystals to fulfill your dreams that involve heartfelt desires for love and affection.Use them to gain the knowledge you need to live with grace and style.
- Amethyst is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them. If you were born in this time of the year, try wearing a bright Amethyst and see if you don’t seem to be feeling much better about yourself.
- Amethyst is associated with those born under the sign of PISCES. 19 Feb – 20 March.Pisceans are very passionate lovers and really need to feel a connection with their companion before getting into something serious. They are attracted to people who need help and are suffering. What a Piscean really needs is a strong companion willing to make them stronger. They absolutely love compliments and being flattered.
- Amethyst is is used to honor Artemis the Greek Goddess of the Hunt, and later, of Childbirth; and Diana, Roman Goddess of the Moon and Protector of Animals
- When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use an Amethyst to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- Amethyst is a very popular and effective meditation crystal. Amethyst helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers.
- Amethyst is covered extensively in every crystal book. It has often been used as a balance and tranquility stone. Many practitioners report success using Amethyst to promote and enhance one’s spiritual wisdom. Some report it as very effective in helping restore memories.In the “Illustrated Book of Healing Crystals”, Cassandra Eason tells us that Amethyst is the “all-healer”; one of the most effective crystals for healing both humans and animals. She notes that it should be placed anywhere at home or work that feels hostile. She also notes it will soothe the constant irritations of modern life such as jangling telephones and other electronics. Judy Hall, in The Encyclopedia of Crystals, tells us that Amethyst encourages selflessness, has a sobering effect on overindulgence and can help overcome addictions. She also finds it blocks stress and negative environmental energies. Melody, in Love is in the Earth, finds that Amethyst is a “stone of spirituality and contentment,” and that it bestows stability, strength, and peace. She also tells us it help us assimilate and use new ideas. Florence Megemont, in the “Metaphysical Book of Gems and Crystals”, finds that Amethyst enhances creativity, strengthens our imagination and intuition. and refines our thinking; allowing us to bring projects to fruition. She notes Amethyst is a talisman of success. In “The Book of Stones,” Robert Simmons tells us it is a stone of spiritual protection and purification. He also notes it can help cure overindulgences. Naisha Ahsian in the same book notes that Amethyst has the ability to activate the higher mind to allow for complete comprehension of difficult concepts. She also tells us it facilitates mediation and cure emotional imbalances.