- You cannot add "Carnelian Tumbled Set (Medium)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Pink Amethyst Cluster
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful Pink Amethyst Cluster. Pink Amethyst inspires the love of beauty, in oneself and others, in nature, and especially that which stimulates the imagination – art, music and the written word. You will receive the exact item shown.
SIZE: 45 x 37 x 23 mm. Weighs 18 grams.(1.8 x 1.5 x .9 inches. Wt: .6 ounces.)
USES: Pink Amethyst is primarily a crystal of love and devotion. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
Out of stock
- Pink Amethyst is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.In Pink Amethyst, the strong passion and power of Red is toned down to subtler, feminine aspects. This is the color ray of determination, commitment, and caring. Simply, pink is love. Also, pink is a soothing color, useful to calm feelings of anger or resentment. Pink is a comfort color that can aid efforts to meditate.Pink is the color of new love, new romance, and new relationships. It is particularly powerful in Seeker crystals such as this one.
- Pink Amethyst crystals are the natural birthstones of those born in mid-autumn (October 22–November 20).
- Pink Amethyst is used to honor Aphrodite (Venus) Goddess of Love, Astarte, Phoenician Goddess of Fertility, Love and War; and Turan Etruscan Goddess of Love and Beauty.
- Pink Amethyst is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This cluster can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- With its fire energy, Pink Amethyst is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use scarlet and red with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use red and scarlet crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from red crystals. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas. Avoid using red or scarlet crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Pink Amethyst is traditionally associated with those born under the sign of SCORPIO (23 Oct – 21 Nov).
- Pink Amethyst is a common meditation stone used by women. It helps in efforts to understand and foster loving relationships and to bring a gentle energy to one’s day.
- Other practitioners report that Pink Amethyst is a stone of Love. It has also often been used as a balance and tranquility stone. Many practitioners use report success using Pink Amethyst to promote and enhance one’s spiritual wisdom. Some report it as very effective in helping restore memories.