Description: This Azurite is superb quality and color. Natural crystalline structures. Azurite tempers the mind; it releases stress and confusion, and alleviates worry, indecision, and thoughts that linger in the back of the consciousness. May contain Malachite. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 54 x 43 x 26 mm. Weighs 52 grams.(2.1 x 1.7 x 1 inches. Wt: 1.8 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Azurite was sacred to both the Egyptians and Native Americans. It is a powerful amulet of protection from physical harm. It also helps to keep us honest, and serves to balance the throat chakra when we are are having difficulty in getting our message out to others. Mixed with Malachite and cut into a circular cabochon they serve as excellent meditation aids in connecting with the Mother Earth. Read more (a lot more!) about the metaphysical energy and uses of Azurite in our new Metaphysical Encyclopedia Azurite page.
Only 1 left in stock
- Azurite is a Guardian Builder Crystal. Guardian The Guardian talismans do not reveal their inner strength. These stones rarely, if ever, form transparent crystals. Rather, they hide their strength behind an opaque mask, obscuring the power they possess.In the physical world they are fantastic amulets for protecting your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. When they have the Earth Power of a Builder from their chemical makeup, these crystals are perfect aids in building up wealth, or improving our lot in life both materially and spiritually.
With its blue color, Azurite brings us the power of respect and compassion teaching us humanity, discretion, and honor. They help us act more charitably, and focus our efforts on service to others.
- With its dark blue color, this Azurite sun is one of the natural birthstones of those born while the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19).
- Blue Azurite is associated with the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.
When the throat chakra is in balance we have a easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release
- Azurite brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Some practitioners have used Azurites to get in touch with the Earth mother. It seems holding one in each hand and sitting quietly on the ground for a few quiet minutes seems to make many people much more aware of the earth as a living organism upon whom we are totally dependent.
- Azurite was a sacred stone, legendary around the world. Ancient Romans and Egyptians used Azurite for greater insight and visionary powers. The Mayans used it to stimulate and inspire the psychic and mystical self and transfer knowledge and wisdom via thought.The ancient Chinese called Azurite the Stone of Heaven, believing it opened celestial gateways. In only the deepest hues of blue and indigo, Azurite is a crystal found in the oxidized portions of copper deposits. It reduces personal stress and relaxes inner confusion.
Often found mixed with Malachite, it is an excellent meditation aid to connect with the Mother Earth. It can be used for the enhancement of dreams as well as the development of psychic powers.
It stimulates intellect as well as intuition, and is helpful to students and all who are studying new or challenging subjects.