Description: If you are looking for peaceful dreams, here is just what you need. This Fluorite crystal is perfect. Known as the “Genius Stone,” Fluorite represents the highest state of mental achievement, boosting aptitude and discernment, the absorption of new information, and helping one work through complex issues. Its energy stimulates the electrical charge of brain cells, drawing in more life force (prana) as it encourages both hemispheres to work harmoniously together in balance. It carries a calm, stable frequency that brings order to chaos, and scattered and discordant energies into cohesion and harmony. Fluorite supports spirituality and thought, focus and concentration, and balance in all aspects of one’s life. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Santa Cruz, Mexico
Size: 45 x 37 x 33 mm. Weighs 54 grams.(1.8 x 1.5 x 1.3 inches. Wt: 1.9 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Fluorite protects your mind during sleep. They ward off negative energy that can cause nightmares and bad dreams. They form a sort of spiritual cocoon in which your mind is free to grow, explore, dream, and expand without being disturbed. Do you want peaceful, relaxing, invigorating sleep? Use a Violet Fluorite. Just be sure to awaken the spirit of the crystal when you get it. If you don’t know how to do this, our Guide to Preparing Crystals in Section Four: Awakening Crystal Spirits, covers this in detail.
Also, these crystals are extensively used in honoring the Goddess in many of her aspects. Additonally many healers use them to cure imbalances in the crown chakra. We suspect they work best for disturbances caused by stress and lack of peaceful sleep.
Out of stock
- Fluorite is a Enhancer Brightener Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help you focus our efforts to enhance your life.Fluorite is chemically a halide. These crystals are among the brightest in the mineral kingdom. The halides are life’s brighteners. Brighteners have a specific use in helping us see the best life has to offer. Too often we are focused on our problems, afflictions, and illnesses. Life truly is a great adventure, and this planet truly is a wonderful place. We need help sometimes in recognizing the good things we have and in truly appreciating them. The Brighteners are good for our disposition. They add color and zest to life and give it meaning.
Dark violet crystals have special powers. They are the “dream crystals.” They are the windows to the soul and the world beyond our ordinary understanding. They are best for aiding us in interpreting our dreams, and are the entries to places in our minds we don’t know exist. Violet Fluorite is a sleep talisman that enhances your life by protecting you from the darkness of bad dreams, and brings joy to your mornings.
- With its beautiful violet color, this Fluorite is a natural birthstone of those born at the time when the year is new, just after the winter solstice (December 21–January 19).
- Fluorite is used in honoring Annapurna, the Hindu Goddess of Food, Cooking, and Kitchens; Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility, Clota, Goddess of the River Cldye; Itzpapaloti, the Aztec Butterfly Goddess; Vac, the Hindu Goddess of the Spoken Word; and Minerva, the Etruscan Goddess of Wisdom.
- When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use this Fluorite to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- This Fluorite is associated with PISCES (21 Feb – 21 Mar). Wikipedia tells us Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which originates from the Pisces constellation. In western astrology this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation because of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Pisces is considered a feminine or negative sign. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological 12th house.
- With its fire energy, violet Fluorite is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use these crystals with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use these crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens should have a violet fluorite. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas. Avoid using these crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- These pyramids are not primarily divination crystals. You do not use them to see the future. Rather, they are enablers. They free your spirit at night to explore, dream, and travel without being molested by evil spirits, bad dreams, or fear. Used regularly, you will find you awaken each morning with a refreshed view of life, higher confidence, and more energy.
- These are Dream Makers. While not meditation crystals, per se, it is highly recommended that you keep one of these special crystals near your bed. Gaze upon it as you get ready to sleep. Imagine you are curling up inside the stone. You will find you are protected from bad dreams, and are free to explore your inner being as you sleep, without being disturbed by unpleasantness.
- Other practitioners report that Fluorite helps activate the nourishing energies of the body and to dissipate disorders, helping cleanse the body. Violet Fluorite is reported to bring an orderly connection to the subconscious and bring help to scholarly pursuits. Chinese Fluorite is used to protect against disease.