- You cannot add "Green Aventurine Tumbled(Extra Large)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Description: This is a beautiful Adamite Cluster. These particular Adamite crystals are embedded into a crumbly, brown Limonite matrix. This stone is perfect for attracting joy into your life and manifesting wants or desires. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Durango, Mexico
Size: 63 x 43 x 21 mm. Weighs 60 grams.(2.5 x 1.7 x .8 inches. Wt: 2.1 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Adamite allows you to escape a submissive personality and create functioning, dynamic and expressive relationships with others and with your general surroundings. It can assist you with remaining fun loving, euphoric, patient and kind. This stone permits you to come back to a condition of kid like intelligence, helping you to recuperate your feeling of marvel, interest, innovativeness and imperativeness.
Out of stock
- Adamite is an Enhancer Brightener Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help you focus our efforts to enhance your life.Brighteners have a specific use in helping us see the best life has to offer. Too often we are focused on our problems, afflictions, and illnesses. Life truly is a great adventure, and this planet truly is a wonderful place. We need help sometimes in recognizing the good things we have and in truly appreciating them. The Brighteners are good for our disposition. They add color and zest to life and give it meaning.
Adamite brings the power to solidify new interests and new relationships, helping us to see things in a different light. It adds clarity, waking things up and adding zest, optimism, and meaning to our lives and relationships. Light yellow crystals ensure that new relationships get off to a good start by aiding in the establishment of good communication. They help us focus on the needs of the person or group we are getting to know. Yellow crystals are an excellent aid when decisiveness, precision, or persuasiveness is needed.
- Adamite which is yellow in color is the natural birthstone of those born in the beginning of summer (June 21 – July 21). Yellow crystals bring enlightenment, optimism, warmth, and clarity.
- Adamite is used in honoring Annapurna, the Hindu Goddess of Food, Cooking, and Kitchens; Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility, Clota, Goddess of the River Cldye; Itzpapaloti, the Aztec Butterfly Goddess; Vac, the Hindu Goddess of the Spoken Word; and Minerva, the Etruscan Goddess of Wisdom.
- Adamite stimulates the Solar Plexus Chakra, the energy distribution center and the chakra of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel and controls the immune and digestive systems. When balanced physically, we have the strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients we ingest. When the solar plexus is in balance spiritually, we are free to interpret the world through our own thoughts and emotions and not live in fear of violating the dictums of others.
- This Adamite is associated with PISCES (21 Feb – 21 Mar). Wikipedia tells us Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which originates from the Pisces constellation. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation because of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Pisces is considered a feminine or negative sign. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological 12th house.
- Adamite has a subdued Fire energy, generally used in the center of a home or room to bring cheerfulness, light, and energy to the entire space. Yellow is the color of the middle of the year, the middle of space, the sun, and light energy. Use Adamite in the center of a space to energize and vitalize it.
- This crystal is known to used when logic and uncharacteristic toughness is required to resolve a problem.
- Adamite is a powerful Wind element stone utilizing the power of thought, focus and concentration, making it ideal for meditation and achieving a “no mind” state of consciousness. It is capable of producing rich visions and insights, as well as strengthening one’s ability to receive and interpret psychic information.
- Other practitioners report that Adamite supports emotional balance and allows one to find a sacred space within themselves in order to carefully release anger without disturbing the auric field.