Description: Bright cluster of Wulfenite. This crystal is unique, beautiful and energetic. Wulfenite is a stone of change, inventiveness and mending with the aid of Earth energies. Wulfenite encourages moving effectively and rapidly from the physical level to the mystic, instinctive, or otherworldly levels. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Chihuahua, Mexico
Size: 58 x 41 x 16 mm. Weighs 72 grams.(2.3 x 1.6 x .6 inches. Wt: 2.5 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Wulfenite is a rare attractor crystal with the power to bring the attention and help of others to your efforts. It also has very powerful Fire Energy: the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity.
Out of stock
- Wulfenite is a Attractor, Solidifier Crystal. Attractors are crystals that have an internal structure based on the rectangle. They are often shiny and catch the eye. They help you focus on being attractive so that what you are seeking will actually seek you. Gaining recognition, winning friends, or attracting wealth are all needs that Attractors can help you fulfill. Used in conjunction with Seekers, the Attractor talismans can provide you with very potent and focused energy.Wulfenite is a Solidifier with the chemical Earth energy that results from the action of sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid is a very dense, very stable liquid. These are the most powerful crystals when the need is to solidify a relationship or a new habit. They are used to add permanence to anything that is temporary. All of the crystals from the Solidifier class share this ability to solidify and add permanence. These crystals are often used after the Transformers or Builders.
- With its orange color, this stone the color of the true birthstones of those born at the end of summer (August 22–September 22). The passion of the red ray has an almost multiplicative effect in the orange ray as it combines with the happy elements of gold.
- Wulfenite is associated with the Second Chakra, the Sacral Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body.
- Wulfenite has Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- Wulfenite has been used by some practitioners as a meditation crystal. The uses are primarily for efforts in which the desire is to improve one’s state of happiness, and to realign one’s spiritual path. Marguerite Elsbeth in Crystal Medicine reports Wulfenite should be used in meditations focused on healing energy for specific body parts.
- Other practitioners report that Wulfenite is highly attuned to the Earth. Robert Simmons in the Book of Stones reports that when working with this stone you will come into resonance with the Earth’s core vibration. He observes it to be a powerful creative force. Melody in Love is In the Earth notes that Wulfenite is used to promote contact with the spiritual world and allows for attunement with those from ancient civilizations. Marguerite Elsbeth in Crystal Medicine says its stimulates the circulation and carries light-energy throughout the body-earth.