Shangaan Smoky Amethyst Scepter Crystal
Description: This is a natural and unique Shangaan Smoky Amethyst Crystal. New 2019 find! These are ethically mined by artisanal miners who are Shangaan tribal people. The Shangaan live in Zimbabwe close to the border of Mozambique. These particular stones emanate feminine power. It is a swirling mix of colors, inclusions, and unusual formations. Check out the photo to see what this crystals’ energies might be.
This crystal is a Scepter. Scepter quartz are nature’s directional pointers. They are one of the most powerful Seekers – crystals that point us to the thing we do not have, yet desire. We offer a detailed description of the many shapes of quartz crystals to help you find the power and energy of this item. See our Quartz Crystals Explained section while you explore this great crystal. Scepter quartz are nature’s directional pointers. They are one of the most powerful Seekers – crystals that point us to the thing we do not have, yet desire. They have two primary uses. First, they are extraordinarily powerful personal talismans used for focusing one’s power and energy on a single, important task or goal. They will significantly amplify the Universal Life Force in efforts demanding seemingly slavish focus.
You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Chibuku Mine in Zimbabwe
Size: 83 x 41 x 35 mm. Weighs 114 grams.(3.3 x 1.6 x 1.4 inches. Wt: 4 ounces.)
Primary Uses: The Amethyst is a spiritual gem steeped in lore and legend. It is one of the Twelve Gems of the Breastplate of the High Priest, and it is the stone in the ring of a Catholic Bishop, hence “the Bishop’s Stone.” The deep purple color of the Amethyst presents an atmosphere of pious calm and it is the stone of spirituality and contentment.
It is the traditional birthstone of February, and is known as the healer crystal for people and animals. It is the traditional stone of St Valentine’s Day and is a perfect gift on that occasion.The Amethyst is one of the most popular crystals and is a key crystal for many crystal users.
Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts. If you paint, draw, sculpt, write, or create in any way, keep a nice amethyst crystal or crystal cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force. Amethyst is also a well known healer that has profound effects in balancing the crown chakra. If you are feeling out of sorts, blocked, and mentally clumsy, try a short session with an amethyst, you will likely find yourself refreshed, alert, and back in control. Also, Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February, and it is the stone of Thursday, “Thor’s Stone.”
Only 1 left in stock
- Amethyst a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is
the most common Seeker.In lighter shades, the amethyst ray of vision helps us see into our souls and ourselves. The admonishment “know thyself” is profound advice. This light amethyst crystal can be a tremendous help. It can help you see yourself as you actually are, and it helps you understand how others see you.In darker shades, amethyst are particularly helpful in artistic endeavors in which new, original results need to be created using the tools and methods of previous times. Amethyst is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s Stone, the Poet’s Stone, and the Painter’s Stone. Amethyst brings the natural power of creativity to us. It helps us visualize, create, and invent. Amethyst stimulates your creativity.When you need to be inspired, to be able to create in an artistic way, use an amethyst crystal to focus and energize your creativity.
- Amethyst is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them. If you were born in this time of the year, try wearing a bright amethyst and see if you don’t seem to be feeling much better about yourself.
- Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February.
- Amethyst is associated with those born under the sign of PISCES (19 Feb – 20 Mar)
- When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use an Amethyst to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- Amethyst is a very popular and effective meditation crystal. Amethyst helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers.
- Amethyst is covered extensively in every crystal book. It has often been used as a balance and tranquility stone. Many practitioners use report success using amethyst to promote and enhance one’s spiritual wisdom. Some report it as very effective in helping restore memories.It is used to align the crown chakra and is a crystal of the Third Eye. You will find it to be the “Soul Stone” and a source of peace in a complex world. It has deep connections with the Angelic Realm. It is particularly associated with the Angel Michael.In ancient times it was used to make goblets that would prevent drunkenness. It is used in Eastern areas of worship to create a calm environment. Amethyst is a stone of chastity. It is also the stone of Thursday; it is “Thor’s Stone.”