Brandberg Amethyst Crystal
Description: Unique Brandberg Amethyst Crystal. Brandberg Amethyst is a high energy mixture of clear quartz, amethyst, and smoky quartz only found in the Brandberg Mountains of Namibia. It is a swirling mix of colors, inclusions, sometimes enhydros, phantoms, and unusual formations. Check out the photo to see what this crystals’ energies might be. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Brandberg Mountains, Namibia, Africa
Size: 62 x 55 x 53 mm. Weighs 108 grams.(2.4 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches. Wt: 3.8 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Brandberg Amethyst is a most versatile crystal. It brings many energies to bear. Depending on its composition, it has the vibratory energy of clear quartz, amethyst, and smoky quartz. You have to work with a specific crystal to learn its unique energies. Below in the table are some attributes for the amethyst elements, since many of the Brandberg bring the specific energies of Amethyst to you.
Out of stock
- Brandberg Amethyst crystals are Seeker Transformer Crystals Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker.In lighter shades, the amethyst ray of vision helps us see into our souls and ourselves. The admonishment “know thyself” is profound advice. This light amethyst crystal can be a tremendous help. It can help you see yourself as you actually are, and it helps you understand how others see you.In darker shades, amethyst are particularly helpful in artistic endeavors in which new, original results need to be created using the tools and methods of previous times. Amethyst is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s Stone, the Poet’s Stone, and the Painter’s Stone. Amethyst brings the natural power of creativity to us. It helps us visualize, create, and invent. Amethyst stimulates your creativity.
When you need to be inspired, to be able to create in an artistic way, use an amethyst crystal to focus and energize your creativity.
- Amethyst is one of the natural birthstone of people born in late Autumn, from 21 November through 20 December. Many people born in this period have felt that the birthstone they have always been told is right – the topaz isn’t really right for them. If you were born in this time of the year, try wearing a bright amethyst and see if you don’t seem to be feeling much better about yourself.
- Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February.
- Brandberg Amethyst is associated with those born under the sign of PISCES (19 Feb – 20 Mar)
- Brandberg Amethyst is used to rebalance the Crown Chakra. When the crown chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use a Brandberg Quartz or Amethyst to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the crown chakra.
- Brandberg Amethyst is an extremely effective meditation aid. It helps you visualize new ideas, helps you solidify ideas into reality, and helps your mind focus on its internal creative powers.
- Ravencrystals.com tells us that Brandberg Quartz crystals remove blockages from the third eye, spiritual or psychic sight and access guidance from the purest source.Also, Ravencrystals.com notes that Brandberg Quartz facilitates conscious awareness when traveling to dimensions and instills brainwave combinations that enhances meditation, regression and healing and protects against psychic attack or alien invasion and repels negative energy.Many practitioners use report success using Brandberg Quartz t to promote and enhance one’s spiritual wisdom. Some report it as very effective in helping restore memories.
Amethyst is also a well known healer that has profound effects in balancing the crown chakra. If you are feeling out of sorts, blocked, and mentally clumsy, try a short session with an amethyst, you will likely find yourself refreshed, alert, and back in control. Also, Amethyst is the traditional birthstone of those born in February, and it is the stone of Thursday, “Thor’s Stone”.