Zambian Citrine DT Crystal
DESCRIPTION: Natural and rare Zambian Citrine Crystal. New 2019 find! This crystal is a beautiful, rich golden yellow. It brings the warm energy of the sun – life-giving, and full of life. It is photographed to show that it is natural, with the internal features highlighted by the light. This has not been heat treated. May contain natural cracks or fractures.
This crystal is Double Terminated. Double Terminated crystals have two distinct terminations and no base. We offer a detailed description of the many shapes of quartz crystals to help you find the power and energy of this item. See our Quartz Crystals Explained section while you explore this great crystal. Double Terminated Crystals are meditation crystals, divination crystals, and personal talismans. They are used in meditation to connect to the spiritual world. They are able to serve as receivers and transmitters to the higher planes of the spirit world. As talismans they are used to facilitate communication between individuals, teaching us to listen as well as talk, respond as well as react, and accept as well as question.
You will receive the exact item shown.
SIZE: 53 x 25 x 21 mm. Weighs 36 grams.(2.1 x 1 x .8 inches. Wt: 1.3 ounces.)
USES: Citrine is a popular healing and meditation crystal. This natural citrine with its internal dynamics is reported to be able to clarify your thoughts and allow the creative juices to flow in your mind. Citrine is described as a restful crystal to be used near where you study, as it is a powerhouse of creativity. It is also used extensively as a healing crystal when imbalances of the Solar Plexus occur. The Solar Plexus is the energy distribution center, the first of the chakras of relationships.
Out of stock
- Citrine Quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers
are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or
in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When
they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like Quartz, they
form crystals that are excellent for seeking new capabilities that will
transform some part of our life. This crystal is a storage crystal. It will gather the Universal Life Force, and can be renewed by sunlight.
- Citrine is used to honor Demeter the
Greek Goddess of Abundance. and Sekhmet, the Egyptian Goddess of War.
- Citrine is one of the natural birthstones of those born in the beginning of summer (June 21–July 21). It is the color of midday, midyear, and the beginnings of midlife. Yellow is a color of journeys beginning well, full of promise and sunny optimism..
- Citrine has subdued fire energy, but is generally used in the center of a home or room to bring cheerfulness, light, and energy to the entire space. Yellow is the color of the middle of the year, the middle of space, the sun, and light energy. Use citrine in the center of a space to energize and vitalize it.
- Citrine, with its yellow Color Ray of Influence, is associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Solar Plexus is the energy distribution center, the first of the chakras of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel. It controls the immune system and digestive systems. When in balance physically you have strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients you ingest
- Citrine is used in meditation to open the doors to inner thought. This small polished crystal is designed to allow the flow of the Universal Life Force for you and to ease you into the meditative state. It will activate your thinking processes, and help you process images from your deep mind.
- Citrine is a popular healing and meditation crystal. This natural citrine with its internal dynamics is reported to be able to clarify your thoughts and allow the creative juices to flow in your mind. In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons reports it is a wonderful conduit of imagination. He reports it works in synergy with other stones. In “Crystal Energy for your Home” by Ken and Joules Taylor, Citrine is described as a restful crystal to be used near where you study, as it is a powerhouse of creativity.