Druzy Agate Heart Cabochon
Description: A radiant Druzy Agate Heart Cabochon. This stone is pure, undyed, and full of vibrant energy. Agate encourages quiet contemplation of one’s life experiences that lead to spiritual growth and inner stability. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 33 x 32 x 10 mm. Weighs 8 grams.(1.3 x 1.3 x .4 inches. Wt: .3 ounces.)
Primary Uses: The energy from agate is soothing, like a still night under a full moon. Use late at night when the desire is total relaxation and contentment.
Only 1 left in stock
- This agate is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in ones pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this one work best.
- This beautiful agate is perfect for devotions to Allat, the Arabian Moon Goddess; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Hanwi, the Moon Spirit of the Lakota Nation, and Hathor, the Egyptian Goddess of the Milky Way and Night Sky.
Additionally, like other agates, it can be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Clota, the Goddess of the River Cldye; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother.
- This agate is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- Agate has Metal elemental energy. Metal energy is the energy of intelligence, contraction, healing, and creativity. It is the energy of togetherness and crystallization – of ideas, of concepts, and of groups. It is hard, sharp, and often destructive, yet an essential element in all lives. We have to be sharp, unyielding, and hard at times to find our way without being a victim of others.
The metal element brings the power of concentration and determination to our lives and our dwellings. Use this agate in the west area of your home or room.
- In ancient times, agate was worn to placate the gods, and to give courage. It has been reported to sharpen eyesight and improve eloquence. It keeps you well-balanced. White agate improves the ego and self-esteem. It helps you deal with the hardships of life.