Description: Well formed Halite Cluster. Excellent quality. Use to cleanse your aura and balance your emotions. It is a great natural stone to use in order to help relax and unwind at the end of the day. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Searles Lake, California
Size: 112 x 75 x 55 mm. Weighs 220 grams.(4.4 x 3 x 2.2 inches. Wt: 7.8 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Halite is a crystal for helping with ridding your self of mental and spiritual problems. It will bring the strength needed to move beyond the issues and clear them from your life.
Out of stock
- Rare and energetic Halite is a Dispeller Strengthener crystal. Dispellers are very helpful talismans for mental and spiritual problems. All of us have problems. Some are physical, some spiritual. Certainly our lives would be more enjoyable and more productive if we could rid ourselves of them. Worry, anxiety, fear, and doubt can literally cripple us and make our lives miserable. Again, for serious mental disorders, the care of a licensed professional is required.
With its Pink color ray of influence, Halite brings the energy of new relationships to you. If you are seeking to rid yourself of loneliness and isolation, this is the crystal you are seeking.
- Halite with its pink color is one of the natural birthstone of those born in mid-autumn (October 22–November 20).
- Halite can be used in healing efforts associated with the heart Chakra. It can bring a sense of oneness to a person suffering from feelings of disjointedness or detachment. When life seems to be swirling around someone, and they seem to be lost in the whirlwind, try using a Halite for re centering.
- With its fire energy, this Halite is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Use this crystal in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens can benefit from Halite. It allows the free flow of energy that is important in these areas. Avoid using this crystal in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Halite has been found to contain the energy to bring a group together, to promote unity, and to resolve conflict.