Rhodolite Garnet on Matrix Cluster
Description: Well formed Rhodolite Garnet on Matrix Cluster. It is a good and extremely unique specimen. Rhodolite Garnet is a crystal of inspiration and emotional healing. It encourages love, kindness and compassion, and promotes self-worth and spiritual growth. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 58 x 35 x 20 mm. Weighs 38 grams.(2.3 x 1.4 x .8 inches. Wt: 1.3 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Rhodolite garnets are energy enhancers, and givers of joy. They are helpful in balancing the energy of the base Chakra. They are one of the stones of the children of Aquarius, and they are said to be helpful in attracting commitment and understanding. Read more about the uses and energy of Rhodolite in the table below, or for a complete understanding, read our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Rhodolite.
Out of stock
- Rhodolite is a Enhancer Strengthener Crystal. Enhancer crystals have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives.
Strengtheners are crystals that are chemically formed in the island silicate class. This class of minerals forms very compact materials that are strong, resistant, and unyielding. Strengthener crystals will provide you with the energy to resist temptations and resist distractions from your goals.
With its dark scarlet color. Rhodolite combines the energy of the pure red ray and the exuberance and joy of the orange in a precious gift of nature. Scarlet is the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual.
- Rhodolite garnets, being scarlet in color, are one of the natural birthstones of those born in the first month of autumn (September 23–October 21).
- Rhodolite is a garnet. It is one of the traditional birthstones of those born in January.
- With its Scarlet Color Ray of Influence, Rhodolite is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This Rhodolite can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- As a garnet, Rhodolite is associated with Aquarius. Wikipedia tells us Aquarius is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four fixed signs. Aquarius has been traditionally ruled by the planet Saturn, and, since its discovery, Uranus has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is associated with the astrological 11th house. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Aquarius individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Aquarius roughly from January 20 to February 18.
- Rhodolite garnets have fire energy. Like red and scarlet gemstones, it is to be used sparingly. Avoid using it in the East or Southeast areas of your home or room. Use Rhodolite garnets as an accent and as an accessory in rooms where high energy is needed. The south area of a room or home is the best place for an orange Almandine garnet.
- In the Crystal Bible, Judy Hall reports Rhodolite is a stone of regenerative healing. Melody in Love is in the Earth notes it is a stone of physical strength, and serves as a inspiration during periods of personal solitude. In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons reports that Rhodolite is a “back to Earth” stone that can help you find ways to implement your dreams in the real world. Click on the picture to the left to learn more about these great books.