Description: Beautiful, natural Turquoise Cluster. This turquoise is completely natural and never been stabilized or dyed. Rare to find from suppliers nowadays, this stone has been naturally hardened by the Earth and has never had any chemical treatment of any kind. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Royston Mine, Esmeralda County, Nevada
Size: 60 x 50 x 35 mm. Weighs 96 grams.(2.4 x 2 x 1.4 inches. Wt: 3.4 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Turquoise is an amulet stone of tranquility, peace, and protection from the undesirable elements of life. It is an ancient birthstone and one that is an excellent meditation aid.
Out of stock
- Turquoise is a powerful Barrier Buffer Amulet.
Barrier crystals have incredible abilities to help us focus and amplify our efforts to keep undesirable elements out of our lives.
Buffers are also weathering stones that help us get through hard times. They soften a blow and put things right. They are able to protect us from outside influences, temper shocks, and add some emotional padding to our efforts to deal with the bumps and bruises of life. Specifically Turquoise is a barrier to protect against falls.
The turquoise color of this mineral helps temper excesses, restore calm after a storm, relieve stress, neutralize extremes, and provide a counter to tendencies to fly off in a single direction. It helps you overcome conflict, and deal with rage. Turquoise helps moderate aggressiveness and helps you deal with cruelty. This is a stone of protection – an amulet to keep harm away.
- The color Turquoise is a blending of the cold winter blue ray of Trust with the approaching warm green ray of Growth. It is the color of the earth as the new growth and life emerges at the first hints of spring. It is a fresh color, a welcome color, and a color that moves us to serenity knowing that the cycle of life is progressing rapidly. It is the color of the natural birthstones of those born as spring begins (20 March to 19 April).Turquoise is one of the natural birthstones of people born in early Spring from 20 March through 19 April.
- Turquoise is the traditional birthstone of people born in December.
- Turquoise is used in honoring Estsanatlehi, the Navajo Fertility Goddess and Whope, the
Lakota Sioux Goddess.
- Turquoise is one of the crystal healing master stones. It is also the communication crystal useful for those who have a fear of public speaking. It has the ability to make a speaker more eloquent, loving, creative and honest.
Turquoise enhances serenity, empathy, positive thinking, and sensitivity to ancient wisdom It opens up the connections between friends and allowing love to flow in those communications, which strengthens the friendship bond.
- In the Modern Zodiac, Turquoise is associated with those born under the sign of Sagittarius during the period from
Nov 22 – Dec 20. Wikipedia tells us Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Sagittarius. In western astrology, the sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Sagittarius is classed as a Positive or masculine, extrovert sign; its element is Fire.
- Turquoise is an ancient meditation stone. It is used to bring a sense of peace, protection, and serenity. Highly recommended.
- Turquoise has been mined since ancient times and is used by people around the world in myriad of ways. Turquoise has been used as a stone of spiritual attunement, cleansing, protection and prosperity and a symbol of good fortune and success.
It is believed to connect the earth and the sky, and is used in many ceremonies.
Ancients believed it has the power to protect against falling. It has been used as a “horse amulet.” Perhaps the falling protection was from falling from a horse. It was highly regarded by the Pueblo Bonito inhabitants of Northern New Mexico. It is highly prized for its talismanic virtues and was indispensable for a medicine man of the Apache.