Polished Fire Quartz Point
Description: Known as Red Fire Quartz, this is a beautiful natural quartz crystal. The crystal is bright and clean. No damage. Stone was cut from it’s natural formation into the beautiful point. This item has a flat bottom, therefore, it makes a gorgeous display piece or a wonderful meditation crystal. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 91 x 75 x 50 mm. Weighs 420 grams.(3.6 x 3 x 2 inches. Wt: 14.8 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Quartz when it possesses the scarlet ray of influence as this one, is a crystal of physical energy, vitality, and protection. It is a healing crystal of the base chakra, and a powerful fire element used in the south area of a home. It is also a crystal of considerable power to facilitate deep understanding between lovers.
Out of stock
- Red Fire Quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. The Lepidocrocite brings some elements of a Dispeller to the Seeker energy of the Quartz and seems to bring the ability of the crystal to remove barriers to understanding when you are seeking to communicate with the heart of another person.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. This crystal is used to facilitate deep understanding between lover opening each heart to the other giving strength to the connection between them dispelling any misunderstandings or communication blockages from misconceptions.Chose these by the vibrancy and interest of their inclusions. Your heart needs to connect with the color and pattern for best results.
These Red Quartz crystals have a scarlet ray of influence. Scarlet combines the energy of the pure red ray and the exuberance and joy of the orange in a precious gift of nature. Scarlet is the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual.
In addition to helping transform one’s communication with a lover, Red Fire Quartz has other uses. Athletes, soldiers, workers, and all for whom physical strength is vital can benefit from it rays. Workout efforts can be enhanced and an overall increase in vitality will be observed with careful use of one of these crystals. Weightlifters, body builders, and track and field competitors can gain significantly from these crystals.
- Red Fire Quartz crystals, actually being scarlet in color, are one of the natural birthstones of those born in the first month of autumn (September 23–October 21).
- This Red Fire Quartz, with its Scarlet Color Ray of Influence, is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This Red Fire Quartz can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- Red Fire Quartz is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- Red Fire Quartz has Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- Other practitioners report that Red Fire Quartz with its Dispeller Lepidocrocite inclusions, strengthens one’s natural shield of protection. It is also reported to facilitate various types of communication, emotional, mathematical, and visual. It increases one’s empathy. It is a powerful emotional balancer.