- You cannot add "Natural Agate Heart" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Yellow Fluorite Cluster
Description: This is a beautiful Yellow Fluorite Cluster. Yellow Fluorite is a crystal of unity, intellect, and creativity. It increases understanding, logic, and intellectual ability while boosting one’s imagination and resourcefulness. Stimulating the Solar Plexus Chakra, this mineral aligns the will with the mind, ensuring one can bring one’s ideas and goals into reality through action and intent. You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: Hilton Mine, Appleby, Cambria
Size: 27 x 22 x 20 mm. Weighs 13 grams. (1.1 x .9 x .8 inches. Wt: .5 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Yellow Fluorite is also beneficial for stabilizing group energy, bringing a cooperative spirit, and the willingness to work together for a common good. It promotes a positive outlook on life and demonstrates the connective structure of love among and between all that exists. Read more about the uses of Yellow Fluorite in the tabs below.
Out of stock
- Fluorite is an Enhancer Brightener Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help you focus your efforts to enhance your life. Fluorite is chemically a halide. These crystals are among the brightest in the mineral kingdom. The halides are life’s brighteners. Brighteners have a specific use in helping us see the best life has to offer. Too often we are focused on our problems, afflictions, and illnesses. Life truly is a great adventure, and this planet truly is a wonderful place. We need help sometimes in recognizing the good things we have and in truly appreciating them. The Brighteners are good for our disposition. They add color and zest to life and give it meaning. Yellow Fluorite brings the power to solidify new interests and new relationships, helping us to see things in a different light. It adds clarity, waking things up and adding zest, optimism, and meaning to our lives and relationships. Light yellow crystals ensure that new relationships get off to a good start by aiding in the establishment of good communication. They help us focus on the needs of the person or group we are getting to know. Dark yellow crystals are an excellent aid when decisiveness, precision, or persuasiveness is needed.
- Fluorite which is yellow in color is the natural birthstone of those born at the beginning of summer (June 21 – July 21). Yellow crystals bring enlightenment, optimism, warmth, and clarity.
- Fluorite is used in honoring Annapurna, the Hindu Goddess of Food, Cooking, and Kitchens; Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility, Clota, Goddess of the River Cldye; Itzpapaloti, the Aztec Butterfly Goddess; Vac, the Hindu Goddess of the Spoken Word; and Minerva, the Etruscan Goddess of Wisdom.
- Yellow Fluorite stimulates the Solar Plexus Chakra, the energy distribution center, and the chakra of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel and controls the immune and digestive systems. When balanced physically, we have the strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients we ingest. When the solar plexus is in balance spiritually, we are free to interpret the world through our own thoughts and emotions and not live in fear of violating the dictums of others.
- This Fluorite is associated with PISCES (21 Feb – 21 Mar). Wikipedia tells us Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which originates from the Pisces constellation. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation because of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Pisces is considered a feminine or negative sign. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological 12th house.
- Yellow Fluorite has subdued Fire energy, generally used in the center of a home or room to bring cheerfulness, light, and energy to the entire space. Yellow is the color of the middle of the year, the middle of space, the sun, and light energy. Use Yellow Fluorite in the center of a space to energize and vitalize it.
- This crystal is known to use when logic and uncharacteristic toughness are required to resolve a problem.
- Fluorite is a powerful Wind element stone utilizing the power of thought, focus, and concentration, making it ideal for meditation and achieving a “no-mind” state of consciousness. It is capable of producing rich visions and insights, as well as strengthening one’s ability to receive and interpret psychic information.
- Other practitioners report that Fluorite helps activate the nourishing energies of the body and to dissipate disorders, helping cleanse the body. Violet Fluorite is reported to bring an orderly connection to the subconscious and bring help to scholarly pursuits. Chinese Fluorite is used to protect against disease.