Dioptase Cluster with Shattuckite, Chrysocolla, and Malachite
Description: Well formed Dioptase Cluster with Shattuckite, Chrysocolla, and Malachite. Magnificent colors. Dioptase embodies the green ray, with a strong vibration that encourages compassion and forgiveness.
Shattuckite helps you to align yourself with the Divine mind, and lovingly allow all of your communications to reflect the wisdom of Spirit. It aids you to heal relationships, as you take responsibility for your past actions, and it strengthens your ability to lovingly speak with truth and integrity. It aids you to verbalize what you have heard from spirit, and it promotes the ability to speak the truth.
Chrysocolla is first and foremost a Stone of Communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. A peaceful stone, it emphasizes the power our words and actions have on those around us, and encourages compassion and strengthening of character.
Malachite is a powerful amulet of protection from physical harm and is an excellent meditation aid in connecting with the Mother Earth. It is a talisman of charity and service to others.
You will receive the exact item shown.
Source: South Africa
Size: 55 x 39 x 14 mm. Weighs 22 grams.(2.2 x 1.5 x .6 inches. Wt: .8 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Dioptase is primarily used as a talisman to aid efforts to grow physically stronger and to aid in efforts to secure a sound financial future. It is also used healing efforts involving the Heart Chakra.
Out of stock
- Dioptase is a Seeker Energizer Crystal.
Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life
Force that help us have the energy and determination to success in seeking
new changes in our lives. It will aid you in efforts to become more flexible,
stronger, and to eat right.
Dioptase is also used as a safety talisman, a talisman
of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial
security in old age.
- With its dark green color, Dioptase is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Spring from 20 April through 20 May.
- Dioptase is used in communications, and in honoring Fodla, a Celtic Goddess of Sovereignty.
- Dioptase with its Green Color Ray of Influence is associated with
the Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used in emotional healing
when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware
of the needs of his or her heart, and in efforts to improve one’s ability
to express love.
- Dioptase crystals are associated with those born under the sign of Taurus the Bull. (20 Apr – 21 May). Wikipedia tell us that Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a “feminine”, negative sign. It is also considered an earth sign and is one of four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra.)
- Dioptase provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community.Use this mineral in the East area of a room or home if
you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Crystals of Dioptase will enhance energy flow aiding your
efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Other practitioners report that Dioptase can provide release from damaging emotional patterns, and help stimulate forgiveness and healing from damagng emotional experiences.