- You cannot add "Golden Apatite on Matrix Cluster" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Polished Malachite and Chrysocolla Cabochon
Description: This is a beautiful and highly polished Malachite and Chrysocolla Cabochon with a magnificent pattern. Malachite, with its beautiful, rich green color, leaves no doubt of its importance as a crystal. Its opaque strength and power demand respect, mesmerizing the viewer. Yet the movement, flow, and energy in its lines, circles, and designs soothe and welcome. It is spiritually inviting.
Chrysocolla is first and foremost a Stone of Communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment, and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. A peaceful stone, it emphasizes the power our words and actions have on those around us and encourages compassion and strengthening of character.
You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 22 x 20 x 7 mm. Weighs 4 grams.(.9 x .8 x .3 inches. Wt: .1 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Malachite is a powerful amulet of protection from physical harm and is an excellent meditation aid in connecting with the Mother Earth. It is a talisman of charity and service to others.
Out of stock
- Malachite is a Guardian Builder Crystal. Guardian The Guardian talismans do not reveal their inner strength. These stones rarely, if ever, form transparent crystals. Rather, they hide their strength behind an opaque mask, obscuring the power they possess.
In the physical world they are fantastic amulets for protecting your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. When they have the Earth Power of a Builder from their chemical makeup, these crystals are perfect aids in building up wealth, or improving our lot in life both materially and spiritually.
With their predominately green color Malachite brings us the power of respect and compassion teaching us humanity, discretion, and honor. They help us act more charitably, and focus our efforts on service to others.
- Malachite is one of the natural birthstones for those born in mid spring (20 April – 20 May).
- This Malachite with its Green Color Ray of Influence is associated with the Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra.
It is used in emotional healing when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware of the needs of his or her heart; and in efforts to improve one’s ability to express love.
- Like Jade, this crystal brings wood elemental energy and is associated with the East, Family, Ancestors, and Community. Use this mineral in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
The crystal’s green rays will enhance energy flow in the area aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community. This particular crystal will assure the proper flow of love and affection within a room or home.
- Some practitioners have used Malachite in meditations to get in touch with the Earth Mother. It seems holding one and sitting quietly on the ground for a few quiet minutes seems to make many people much more aware of the earth as a living organism upon whom we are totally dependent.
- Other practitioners report that Malachite helps with communication with higher levels of the spirit world and a stone that helps you “let go” of things that you need to rid from your life. It is reported to be of benefit to gaining control over your emotions.