Description: Natural Apatite Specimen. Apatite is a dual-action stone, known for its positive use of personal power to achieve goals. It clears away confusion, apathy or negativity, then, stimulates the intellect to expand knowledge and truth, which may be used for personal growth or for the collective good. The bottom of the crystal is hot glued onto a styrofoam base to enable to be displayed upright. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 27 x 22 x 20 mm. Weighs 12 grams.(1.1 x .9 x .8 inches. Wt: .4 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Apatite is a stone that helps us seek balance and flexibility. It is a stone often used by crystal healers for issues associated with bone and teeth problems. It is a stone of balance and restoration after emotional trauma.
Only 1 left in stock
- Apatite is a Seeker Buffer Crystal. Seeker Buffer crystals are used when one seeks to recenter themselves and to find a place of repose, and a place of balance.
When your life is out of sorts, and demands are coming in from all directions, you can be pushed far away from where you want to be. Use a Seeker Buffer crystal to insulate yourself from external demands, temper shocks, and add some emotional padding to your daily life.
- Apatite is one of the natural birthstones for those born in mid spring (20 April – 20 May).
- Apatite provides over-all healing properties and enhances the effects of other crystals. It is an excellent central stone in a healing crystal layout, or as the Heart Chakra crystal in a full chakra crystal healing.
- Apatite utilizes Wood energy, the energy of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment, and health. It enhances vitality, brings abundance, and keeps us growing physically. Use green crystals to enhance any space used for eating, in the room of a small child, or in a place of your home where you are beginning a new project. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area, and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
- Apatite crystals help focus and enhance our early efforts to seek wisdom, lighting our path to understanding.
- Other practitioners report Apatite is used to make one’s visions a reality. Robert Simmons in “The Book of Stones” reports it stimulates the Heart Chakra and that it replenishes one’s energy by establishing a connection between your heart and the energy of the Earth.
Marguerite Elsbeth in “Crystal Medicine” reports it is a “Mind over Matter” stone that can help you make things happen.
In “Love is in the Earth” Melody reports it to be excellent for achieving deeper states of meditation. She also notes it enhances creativity.
In “The Illustrated Directory of Healing Crystals” Cassandra Eason tells us Apatite will calm fears and should be used in all “Earth Aware” rituals. She also finds it an excellent meditation aid.
In “101 Power Crystals,” Judy Hall tells us calcium rich Apatite is a legendary crystal that might well slow the aging process.