- You cannot add "Grossular Garnet Cluster" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Green Pargasite Crystal
Description: These crystal formations are most unusual, beautiful, and very limited. They come from Vietnam. Here is their story. Our colleagues in Asia recently wrote and told us they had a special offer for us. Jin said they had a few flats of beautiful natural white marble with Red Spinel and Green Pargasite. Each of them had been carved a bit to make them stand up. We could not resist. We had never seen anything like them. So we purchased the lot and now offer them to you. These specimens are all natural and they are all our supplier could get. We have just this lot.
The Green Pargasites are crystals of kindness and forgiveness. It is known for being one of the stones of love and compassion. It is one of the heart stones with the strongest but gentlest energy vibrations.
Read more in the tabs below to learn how you can call on the Celtic Goddess Aine with this Green Pargasite to bring about soothing, comfort, nurturing, healing, and growth.
Size: INDIVIDUALLY SOLD The size varies from about 2 inches by 2 inches by 3/4 deep up to about 3 inches by 3 inches and 1 inch deep. All are very different. Weight is about 4 – 5 oz each.
Primary Uses: These crystals are beautiful and truly unique additions to your collection. Green Pargasite is associated with the heart chakra and is used to help break down the walls of hurt built up and aid in a healing process.
Out of stock
Spinel is a Enhancer Transformer Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. They form perfect building blocks internally. Often this internal structure of equality and perfect right angles produces crystals of equally perfect external shapes: cubes!
These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives. Whereas the Seeker system produces crystals and minerals that aid in new beginnings, the Enhancers of the isometric system aid us in building on our successes and achievements.
Like their counterparts in the plant kingdom, the green gems and minerals are the growth crystals. They are powerful conduits of the earth’s Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature’s constant renewal. The green crystals are the natural birthstones of those fortunate enough to be born in the heart of spring (April 20–May 20).
Crystals of pure green are potent aids in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or new business ventures. They are the symbols of new life in all its manifestations. Use them to encourage growth and development.
This Green Pargasite Crystal represents Aine, the Celtic Goddess of Love, Light, and Harvest. Her name means brightness, glow, joy, and radiance. She is associated with the abundance of Summer. As a Moon Goddess and a Fertility Goddess, she rules over and protects both crops and animals, often honored during midsummer celebrations. She is known for her ability to heal, comfort, express love, inspire, and bring about abundant growth.
This Green Pargasite works best if you also have a Red Spinel to call on Brigid as well and balance the energy. You can find complete instructions here. If just calling on Aine using Green Pargasite alone, you can use the directions below.
When to call on Aine: When you need comfort, gentle growth, happiness, and more light in your life.
1. Find a comfortable and quiet place to rest. It is best if you will not be disturbed for at least 15 minutes. Have your Green Pargasite crystal with you.
2. If possible, find a place to lay down comfortably on your back, in bed would be perfect. If not, any place that you can sit is fine. Remember, being comfortable and undisturbed is most important here.
3. If laying down, place the Green Pargasite directly in the center of your chest (over the Heart Chakra). If you are sitting, use both hands to hold the crystal against the center of your chest.
4. Breathe in deeply through the nose, allowing your chest to rise and stomach to pull in. Then exhale slowly through the mouth as your chest to fall and stomach to expand.
5. Focus on your breathing and begin to envision a green light overtaking your vision; a comforting and soothing green light washing over you from head to toe.
6. Call out to Aine and ask for her assistance: “Beloved Goddess Aine, I call upon thee now. Please help me to grow stronger and more powerful. Please bathe me in your guiding light and soothe my wandering heart. Please guide me as to how I can seek your abundance and be my best self. I thank thee for your light and grace and honor your blessings.” (This can be said aloud or in your head. Don’t be afraid to modify your call and ask for what you need.)
7. You will likely feel when the time is right to end your meditation session. If you modify the call above make sure you thank Aine for her graciousness and blessings. Take a few deep breaths with your eyes open and smile at the comfort you feel before getting up to attend to the rest of your day.
Spinel is a stone of calm and renewal. It is a high energy stone and the energy is supportive and can help people overcome feeling of stress and heal physical energy blockages. It will speed the recovery of many diseases associated with movement, including issues with joints, muscles and bones. It also offers encouragement in situations of difficulty and help ease a situational crisis such as a divorce or a job change. Spinel lowers stress and anxiety, reduces physical inflammation and helps one to keep focused in order to reach life’s goal.