25 Aug $35
Description: High-quality Rhodochrosite Specimen. Brilliant color, tranquility is easily reached within its soft aura. Known as the Stone of the Compassionate Heart, Rhodochrosite symbolizes selfless love, moving one beyond mere empathy but stirring one to act on others’ behalf. Rhodochrosite, however, directs that love first toward the self for the specific purpose of emotional healing. By empowering one to earnestly examine old wounds, suppressed feelings, and traumas of childhood or past lives, it enables one to view old situations with new information, and allows one to acknowledge and release pain, along with destructive patterns of behavior one may have adopted as a means to cope. Its vibration of self-love, forgiveness, and compassion for the child within, assists in reclaiming the self one was born to be. The bottom of the crystal is hot glued onto an acrylic base to enable to be displayed upright. You will receive the exact item shown.
Size: 25 x 18 x 15 mm. Weighs 14 grams.(1 x .7 x .6 inches. Wt: .5 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Rhodochrosite is primarily used as a talisman to build new relationships and in healing efforts associated with the Base Chakra.
Out of stock
- Rhodochrosite is a Seeker Builder Crystal. Seeker Builders are minerals that have the internal Crystal Energy Matrix of Seeker and the Earth Power of a Builder. Their crystal structure has the power to help us focus our energy on gaining new skills, and their Earth energy helps us put together the new abilities and use them with other sills and knowledge to accomplish our goals. These are particularly powerful talismans for artists and craft people when they need help turning their dreams into reality in their art. Rhodochrosite is also the best possible talisman for efforts to build new relationships particularly when one is in a new environment.
Pink Rhodochrosite crystals are primarily used for their Builder power by augmenting your personal strength, physical energy, and vitality to deal with the demands of the busy world. They give you a place of repose and calm, and the strength to keep it.
- With its pink color, Rhodochrosite is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Autumn, from 22 October through 20 November.
- Rhodochrosite is used in appeals, communications, and worship of the Summerian Knowledge Goddess, Nisaba.
- This Rhodochrosite with its Red/Pink Color Ray of Influence is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. It is used in healing efforts aimed a assuring a balance in the Base Chakra assuring good health and mobility.
- Rhodochrosite is associated with SCORPIO (23 Oct – 21 Nov)
- Rhodochrosite with its Pink color is used in the Southwest area of a room or home. It is associated with love, romance, and motherhood. Use it in the southwest area of a room or home to bring the feminine energy of growth and maternal love alive.
- Other practitioners report that Rhodochrosite is a stone that is soothing to the heart, that stimulates warm feelings of love and compassion.