- You cannot add "Apatite Crystal" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Willow Creek Jasper Designer Cabochon
Description: Willow Creek Jasper Designer Cabochon. Polished on both sides, you will receive the exact item shown. Hand cut by Earth Song Studios artist, Paige Smith. Ready to be wrapped or set into a beautiful piece of jewelry, or be enjoyed as is!
Source: Idaho, Cut by hand in EarthSong Studios, Florida
Size: 48 x 23 x 6 mm. Weighs 5 grams.(1.9 x .9 x .2 inches. Wt: .2 ounces.)
Primary Uses: The unique artistry of Jasper is that of nature itself – golden sunshine, a nighttime sky, poppy fields or a deep green forest, desert sands, the undulating ocean, red rock canyons, sweeping mountains. Each stone is a masterpiece of the Creator, bold and primitive in style, solid and earthy in form, with a warm, harmonious energy that resonates with the primal self. Read more in the tabs below.
Out of stock
- Jasper is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Quartz is the most common Seeker.
- There are many varieties of Jasper, characterized by color, form, and similarities to places or animals found in nature. Most Jaspers draw energy from the earth tones that give them the designs and scenes. Multi-colored Jasper carries the properties of its predominant color, or colors, while still drawing energies from its subtle hues. To learn about a Jasper’s color energy, please consult our Guide to Crystal Color Energy here.
- An Earth element stone, Jasper is aligned with the electromagnetic energies of the planet and allows the physical body to resonate into a more present being. It promotes the celebration of moments of isolation to absorb, reflect, and connect with these energies and encourages an awareness of the spiritual connection we hold with all living things. Known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace, and acts as a reminder that one is not here on the physical plane simply for oneself, but to bring joy and substance to others.
Place any Jasper on the Base Chakra to stabilize and energize the physical body. Laying it over each chakra in turn, will cleanse, boost and realign the chakras and aura, balancing yin and yang energies as well as aligning the physical, emotional and mental bodies with the etheric realm. With Jasper’s diverse range of colors, it is marvelous for use in body layouts, and individual colors should be placed appropriately for specific chakra healing
- Jaspers are used to honor Gaia, The Earth Mother.
- Jaspers are reported to bring about a sense of calm and open you to the manifest abundance of the universe.
- Historically, Jasper is traceable to all ancient peoples and civilizations. Worn by shamans, priests and kings, it was considered sacred and a powerful protection stone, for both the physical world and in the spiritual realm. Amulets of Jasper were carved by the Egyptians with special symbols or inscriptions from the Book of the Dead and buried with mummified remains for safe passage in the after life. It was highly employed in the glyptic arts of many cultures for engraving cylinder seals, signet rings, and special talismans depicting astrological and religious images. It was listed in the Bible as the twelfth stone in the Breastplate of Aaron, the Jewish High Priest, and the apostle Peter is supposed to have derived his name from Jasper, the rock upon which Christ would build his church. Jasper has also been known since antiquity as “the rain bringer” and was highly regarded as a stone for dowsing.