This essence is extremely powerful and contains the energy of several types of crystals. All stones were chosen for their protective properties, and work synergistically together to create a protective force field of light around you. Essences enjoy a reputation of being highly effective and very safe to use. Crystal Essences, or Crystal drops as some people like to call them, can be taken directly from the dosage bottle. The crystals in this essence are: Black Tourmaline, Chrysoprase, Turquoise, and Clear Quartz. Each bottle consists of spring water, 20% Apple Cider Vinegar (for preservation), and the Crystal Vibrational Essence.
- Add three (3) to seven (7) drops of Crystal Essence to a glass of water and sip at intervals throughout the day. For best results, use only still spring water or distilled water.
Place three (3) drops directly on the tongue as often as needed.
- Place three (3) to seven (7) drops to bath water.
- Place three (3) drops directly on the pulse points.
- Place three (3) drops on the affected area e.g. on the temple for easing a headache - NB not to an open wound.
- Place three (3) drops directly on the relevant chakra/s.
- Add a few drops to food or drink.
Tip: For added potency, affirm a positive statement, while taking or applying the Crystal Essence
For detailed dosage recommendations on these usages see the detailed Crystal Elixir Guide here.
Crystal Elixirs are Vibratory Essences that work on a deep level and are very powerful. They affect the physical and etheric levels to shift and raise your vibration, to energetically release that which is not of your highest good, to heal certain issues, to rebalance you, and to awaken your Spiritual gifts and abilities. Their effects can be subtle or very intense. This depends on you and your chemistry. Experiment with them to see what works best for you!
As everyone is different, no claims are made on what exact effect the essence will have on each individual. Please note that this essence is not a substitute for medical treatment, nor is it a medicine.